Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am! ;)
View attachment 1652511
View attachment 1652509

Just got em Saturday but i am trying their new drip rings vs a chain of 5 distribution drippers! Since via gravity much slower then rain rings but its a much more even saturation thats for sure! Was gonna do drip tape but they said its not really recommended for less then a grow bed if u are using a gravity setup!
View attachment 1652510

^^^^ @Mossy no electricity required and the carrots only open up when soil dries out so it will water individual plants if the whole gang isn’t ready to be watered!

Ha ha @Fermented_Fruitz ... :pighug: ..I was Thinking about your watering problem...getting to the back of the tent when the plants were filling out.......Glad you got it sussed........:pass:

That sounds like the panic attacks I had when younger, I thought it was a heart attack the first couple of times it happened.
It’s absolutely a panic/anxiety attack….no doubt about it. It’s just an ongoing part of my PTSD. I used to get them pretty much daily, when I first started having PTSD symptoms….like 2010 time frame. They got so bad at one point they would lead to vomiting. No joke, I vomited every single day for almost three years because of them…. Finally got a handle on the anxiety….but still deal with it on a lesser level most days….just usually not as bad as yesterday.

Yeah.......:bighug:...I Read the Saucer......if they suck it dry in a couple of hours I'll top it up.....:biggrin:....but I haven't tried it with a wick........:headbang:
Yup that’s the plan may take little longer with the wick. I thought about doing it the way your saying but wanted to keep a air gap under the pot so we shall see :shrug::headbang::pass::thanks:

Here's the peak into how things will go from now on, with the new lighting system and the new kiss soil, check it out!
PXL_20231211_175729710.jpg
PXL_20231211_175732493.jpg
PXL_20231211_175738459.jpg

I looked at that brand when they were partnered up with Chilled Grow lights. I did not see any advantage over Green leaf which had a much lower price.
Yeah, I have a feeling megacrop lasts longer, too.

It’s absolutely a panic/anxiety attack….no doubt about it. It’s just an ongoing part of my PTSD. I used to get them pretty much daily, when I first started having PTSD symptoms….like 2010 time frame. They got so bad at one point they would lead to vomiting. No joke, I vomited every single day for almost three years because of them…. Finally got a handle on the anxiety….but still deal with it on a lesser level most days….just usually not as bad as yesterday.

:bighug: Horrible to live through.......:pass:....and of course..the fear of slipping back....but keep on...one day at a time.

At my worst I had a 4 month sabatical over winter when I just could Not sign in to site...and I barely left the house at all...or paricipated in life.......:biggrin:...so anything Better than That...and I'm Winning........:headbang:

:bighug: Horrible to live through.......:pass:....and of course..the fear of slipping back....but keep on...one day at a time.

At my worst I had a 4 month sabatical over winter when I just could Not sign in to site...and I barely left the house at all...or paricipated in life.......:biggrin:...so anything Better than That...and I'm Winning........:headbang:
:bighug::pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back