Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would just do battery powered or gravity feed... but yes I think under LED you could... but then you're wasting klumens you converted at VERY low efficiency... better to use a battery or even a gravity feed and solenoid valve system

The Eternal nightmare where you have to leave your plants for a week.......solar waterer in the tent....charging off your grow light...Problem Solved..... :pass: ... 30-50 euros for the full set up.....all you need is a bucket for the water........:biggrin:

1702317631827.png

Good Morfnoevight All you happy Monday Live Stoners.

IBS is still raging.........

Good morning Auntie :bighug: :pass:

Yeah, the worst part of the situation for me, is it’s been so long since I’ve had an episode like this one in particular, is you’re never totally sure what it is….is it ptsd related? Heart attack? Related to my kidney disease? So new and horrific thing that I don’t even know about yet?!? :rofl:

There’s confusion, chest pains, racing thoughts, increased pain, numb extremities, time distortion….all the fun stuff lol

Oh well, today’s a new day I suppose.
That sounds like the panic attacks I had when younger, I thought it was a heart attack the first couple of times it happened.

The Eternal nightmare where you have to leave your plants for a week.......solar waterer in the tent....charging off your grow light...Problem Solved..... :pass: ... 30-50 euros for the full set up.....all you need is a bucket for the water........:biggrin:

View attachment 1652505
I would do EXTENSIVE testing before trusting it... irrigation can be so finicky!
But try it and let us know!!!
Are you familiar with Blumat systems?

I would do EXTENSIVE testing before trusting it... irrigation can be so finicky!
Redundancy is SOP in any hydroponics. It starts with 2 or more drip emitters for each plant just in case one gets clogged. Those systems are inexpensive enough to run two seperate systems alternating watering times. This would mean 4 drippers for each plant. I don't know that you need to go solar? A small usb charger plugged into the lights power should work cheaper?

2 weeks....for me on Solar.................But........I was testing it on a pot with old dry compo...so it couldn't Kill owt......today is first Live testing....I put seed to germ today....... :pass:

It is not for Me @JM .....for me it was just a black friday fancy....but after testing and seeing it Work....I was Thinking.....hmmm....could be good for indoor growers holiday watering...If the solar panel charged with the grow lamp......:idea:

I am! ;)
image.jpg

image.jpg

Just got em Saturday but i am trying their new drip rings vs a chain of 5 distribution drippers! Since via gravity much slower then rain rings but its a much more even saturation thats for sure! Was gonna do drip tape but they said its not really recommended for less then a grow bed if u are using a gravity setup!
image.jpg

^^^^ @Mossy no electricity required and the carrots only open up when soil dries out so it will water individual plants if the whole gang isn’t ready to be watered!

2 weeks....for me on Solar.................But........I was testing it on a pot with old dry compo...so it couldn't Kill owt......today is first Live testing....I put seed to germ today....... :pass:

It is not for Me @JM .....for me it was just a black friday fancy....but after testing and seeing it Work....I was Thinking.....hmmm....could be good for indoor growers holiday watering...If the solar panel charged with the grow lamp......:idea:
Blumats for the electricity free win! :eyebrows::d5:

I would just do battery powered or gravity feed... but yes I think under LED you could... but then you're wasting klumens you converted at VERY low efficiency... better to use a battery or even a gravity feed and solenoid valve system
I have 2 (started with 1 but liked it so purchased another) cheapo Amazon battery(4 AA) powered watering systems that can be used for months without replacing the cells. The emitters are crap, but do the job. I have another that is a plug & play Wifi/Bluetooth enabled that I can program to run in intervals, or triggered on demand. I like to use it in conjuction with a Wifi/Bluetooth moisture probe.

:pass:

Anyone use Strive nutes?
I don't, But an ad for them saying it's $20 off an order just came across my Facebook.
I looked at that brand when they were partnered up with Chilled Grow lights. I did not see any advantage over Green leaf which had a much lower price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back