Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao u just made me feel like a ginormous procrastinator with as far ahead of me as u already are! At least i got 1 on day 4 or 5! I forgot cuz who da hell gives a fook what day they were born….they gonna finish when they finish! :eyebrows::rofl:

update -> i have fallen down the "grow ur own mushroomz" rabbithole on youtube....ahh! :yoinks: :help: :wall: ppp

I've grown both cubensis (B+) and Oyster mushrooms.

Cubes are easy to grow, but you have to be super super careful with cleanliness. I had several good harvest and then got trichinoma and couldn't get rid of it so I gave up.

Oysters are way easier if you are just wanting eating mushrooms. I grew those outside on straw.

I've figured out how I'm going to lose weight. I'm going to hire a tuba player to follow me and play that "fat guy walking" music until I'm not fat anymore
Haha they prob already have an app that will do it for free! ;) :d5::crying:

I've grown both cubensis (B+) and Oyster mushrooms.

Cubes are easy to grow, but you have to be super super careful with cleanliness. I had several good harvest and then got trichinoma and couldn't get rid of it so I gave up.

Oysters are way easier if you are just wanting eating mushrooms. I grew those outside on straw.
Hint….

He ain’t wanting “eating” mushrooms unless they will cause hallucinations! :yeah: :crying:

update -> i have fallen down the "grow ur own mushroomz" rabbithole on youtube....ahh! :yoinks: :help: :wall: ppp
I got 2oz out of a plastic bag the size of a gallon jug in about 70 days just sitting in a box on a shelf:dizzy:
PXL_20231211_223409465.jpg

He didn’t have silicone containers to spare and I absolutely told him DO NOT WRAP IN PARCHMENT so my dabs came in these! Made myself a portable fridge to keep em cold on way home so didn’t stick to the containers! :thumbsup::cooldance:
image.jpg

More live resin sugar but this time got a 1/4 of purple cake and a 1/4 of blue dream! Was gonna get a whole zip but he refused to part with any grape skunk and the other 2 strains were more sativa leaning blue dream crosses and I don’t need more sativa dabs! :lildab:

Also got these
image.jpg
image.jpg

He also has a peppermint mocha put up i may grab! If the mocha part tastes skunky could be a nice flavor! The terps in these aren’t overpowering so just a nice hint of flavor! :yay:

i need an app that'll grow grow shroomz for me for free :whew: ppp

Don't bother with uncle bens tek, btw.

Get a dozen quart mason jars and about 5lbs of popcorn.

You also need some 3m micropore tape and a syringe port.

Drill 2 holes in the lids a 1/2" hole that you put 2 pieces of micropore tape over, and then whatever size the syringe port needs.

Simmer your popcorn for about 2 hours to hydrate it. Add a few tablespoons of coffee grounds, apparently that helps.

Dry it in a colander or something so it can drain and dry off.

Fill your jars to about 2" from the top, put the lids on. Put a piece of foil over the lid to protect the micropore tape.

If you have a pressure cooker, awesome, use it on them for an hour to sterilize.

If you don't have a pressure cooker, steam sterilize in a pot with a lid with a few inches of water in the bottom and a trivet or something to hold the jars up off the bottom of the pot. You have to steam sterilize for 2 hours, though.

Then let the jars of popcorn cool overnight, then innoculate each one with 2ml of spores. Put them in the back of your closet and forget about them for a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back