Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @Fermented_Fruitz @Mañ'O'Green is this the Humic acid you guys use? I’ve been using NPK RAW but about out thinking about trying this since I’m getting low

View attachment 1652537
1702337357971.gif

Thats humic acid not fulvic acid! ;)

Wait hold up I said humic acid now your saying fulvic?:yoinks: I know they are very similar but thought the bio ag was humic. I've been using RAW humic in the rez and feeds and RAW full up as a foliar feed cause that's the best i could figure out from Harley smith fulvic molecules are smaller and better for foliar feed while humic is larger and works better in the roots

Wait hold up I said humic acid now your saying fulvic?:yoinks: I know they are very similar but thought the bio ag was humic. I've been using RAW humic in the rez and feeds and RAW full up as a foliar feed cause that's the best i could figure out from Harley smith fulvic molecules are smaller and better for foliar feed while humic is larger and works better in the roots
Ok well the stuff u shared was Ful Power….

Key first 3 letters there…. FUL as in fulvic! ;)

Ok well the stuff u shared was Ful Power….

Key first 3 letters there…. FUL as in fulvic! ;)
I didn’t read full message i just saw is this what u use and was the fulvic! I don’t use their humic as its a dry product and nowhere near as cheap or as good as u can find on amazon! I use dry humic but it is much better quality!

That has always confused me as well while you are right just below that it says Humic acid on the jug I shared:shrug::doh:

View attachment 1652547
Not sure if thats from the process that makes fulvic or if that refers to the small amount if humic that is tech in that bottle! I am too laxy to google search how to make fulvic acid! :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back