Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @Fermented_Fruitz @Mañ'O'Green is this the Humic acid you guys use? I’ve been using NPK RAW but about out thinking about trying this since I’m getting low

View attachment 1652537

I use this

Amazon product

1702334874715.png

Little bit goes a long way. I add about 1ml per gallon and it tints the water darker than coffee.

I use this

Amazon product

View attachment 1652538

Little bit goes a long way. I add about 1ml per gallon and it tints the water darker than coffee.

Always try to source where your Humic acid extracted from leonardite, originates.
The high quality stuff has data sheets. There are some sources that can have some cautions for heavy metals.

I got 2oz out of a plastic bag the size of a gallon jug in about 70 days just sitting in a box on a shelf:dizzy:
View attachment 1652530

hmph...........well..........bully for u :dammit:

:crying:

mmm, but seriously, was that from one of the all-in-one growkitz, or -?-....how may flushez did u get-?....i been wantin to do this for quite some time now, but it'z all more than a bit overwhelming :eek1: ...especially the "cleanliness" factor, becuz i most def do not live in a hospital, or anywhere even closely rezembling one :rofl: :nono: ppp

Lmao u just made me feel like a ginormous procrastinator with as far ahead of me as u already are! At least i got 1 on day 4 or 5! I forgot cuz who da hell gives a fook what day they were born….they gonna finish when they finish! :eyebrows::rofl:
You’ve been busy, those cookies ain’t gonna eat themselves :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

He didn’t have silicone containers to spare and I absolutely told him DO NOT WRAP IN PARCHMENT so my dabs came in these! Made myself a portable fridge to keep em cold on way home so didn’t stick to the containers! :thumbsup::cooldance:
View attachment 1652531

More live resin sugar but this time got a 1/4 of purple cake and a 1/4 of blue dream! Was gonna get a whole zip but he refused to part with any grape skunk and the other 2 strains were more sativa leaning blue dream crosses and I don’t need more sativa dabs! :lildab:

Also got these
View attachment 1652532View attachment 1652533

He also has a peppermint mocha put up i may grab! If the mocha part tastes skunky could be a nice flavor! The terps in these aren’t overpowering so just a nice hint of flavor! :yay:
Lol, I just gave a friend of my a bunch of rosin in parchment. I'm already giving away stuff. I'm not buying more stuff to make it look nice. Bring him your old jars to refill. Like a bottle deposit.

I would so put this engine and transmission combo in my Crown Victoria LS, But the supercharger won't fit underneath the hood. ss
Now it will fit under the hood of my 03 Mach1............ Well, I do have a three inch cowl hood on it.:biggrin::eyebrows: The custom Sullivan intake I had on it was not good in stock form, especially for a turbo. It was a two piece intake with the bottom half basically being an old-fashioned carbureted style intake, 4150 carburetor bolt pattern And the top was basically a 90 degree turn with the throttle body on the outer end. The bottom was really great, especially after my custom porting. The top was the problem. It made too tight a return and there was not enough plenum volume for the air to straighten out and flow evenly. For my application, I chose to make a custom upper 90. It was Real Simple, the turn was much more gradual and I increased the space between the turn and the top of the intake. But this just added height to the whole assembly, thus needing the 3 inch cowl hood. It's for go, not for show, but it does look purdy!
I probably put the biggest pulley on the supercharger to keep the boost down! But it would be a good streetcar!:eyebrows::eyebrows: I would take it to the Drag strip one time. Just for them to kick my ass off!

Watch this heavy ass truck run some 9s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back