Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I don’t even know why we are arguing about this it is not my problem. I have over engineered and over built stands for my setup. Tell this to @Badfinger he was the one looking for help with a solo stand I was just trying to help :toke:
I'm with you on that front. Plus I like to mess around in the garage.

20231203_134754.jpg
20231203_134718.jpg

U should just sell yours! Shape if yours is stable enough u could prob make 1 off a 3d printer so not so heavy! Yours def works best if roots prune themselves! I know when i did solos mine had mad roots i had to keep trimming off! :shrug::rofl:

Just throw the xmas tree outta it's holder............ do everyone a Favour.....

1701630149062.png

grinc.gif

#JustSayin .......:crying:

And ya I know the roots growing out bottom and being trimmed is a no no this comp so figured the jar would have that nice air gap like u get under yours with them basically levitating so it should air prune the roots! That’s the thought anyways! :shrug:

I was just worried about the jar being sealed off by the cup making its own micro climate in the jar with super high rh but maybe I am over thinking it and being paranoid :shrug:

Hell yeah yours are where I got the idea for mine :headbang::toke::worship:
I really enjoyed the solos but hand watering was a bit of a pain so I haven't done one in a while. Plus I like the big girls....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back