Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
or have a hot bb make it down into your boots those all are the worst :cuss::hothot:
This u??

1701631377589.gif

Well I don’t even know why we are arguing about this it is not my problem. I have over engineered and over built stands for my setup. Tell this to @Badfinger he was the one looking for help with a solo stand I was just trying to help :toke:
when i originally asked, it was because I didnt understand the meaning of the bottom needing air gapped. And all it meant was a stand showing the exposed bottom of the cup. From the wording I thought I had to put a another bottom inside the cup.

Last edited:
That takes some getting used to and still sometimes i cant ignore them depends where they land. Your not a welded till you swish your ear, burn your sack, or have a hot bb make it down into your boots those all are the worst :cuss::hothot:
I haven't done the boot trick, but I can confirm that welding with crocs with holes is a bad idea. :crying:

I haven't done the boot trick, but I can confirm that welding with crocs with holes is a bad idea. :crying:

That just sounds like a bad idea holes or not I imagine crocs are not going to stop any molten metal :doh::nono::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: :rofl:

Edit but at least they come off fast :superhero:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back