Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
That takes some getting used to and still sometimes i cant ignore them depends where they land. Your not a welded till you swish your ear, burn your sack, or have a hot bb make it down into your boots those all are the worst :cuss::hothot:
I had a big piece of slag go into my glove and come to rest between the leather and the back of my hand and gave me a hell of a burn. Hell, I was basically constantly burned on my hands and forearms from the ages of 19-23 now that I think about it :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I really enjoyed the solos but hand watering was a bit of a pain so I haven't done one in a while. Plus I like the big girls....
Lol @Emerald Archer

fat-girls-are-like-mopeds-theyre-fun-to-ride-but-you-dont-want-anyone-seeing-you-riding-them-9...png

I had a big piece of slag go into my glove and come to rest between the leather and the back of my hand and gave me a hell of a burn. Hell, I was basically constantly burned on my hands and forearms from the ages of 19-23 now that I think about it :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yup always have a burn somewhere that's healing just depends how big or how many there are:doh::toke::pass:

I had a good one go down my sleeve while welding on my back. Slab burnt my armpit. Everytime I sweat, it stung like a MO FO for like a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back