Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I don’t even know why we are arguing about this it is not my problem. I have over engineered and over built stands for my setup. Tell this to @Badfinger he was the one looking for help with a solo stand I was just trying to help :toke:
Badingers already up and running.

20231203_140940 - Copy.jpg

I don't think you need a stand you could easily hold the cup for pics of the bottom. Keep it simple small bucket or some sort of container with a lid and cut a hole in the top for the solo cup and holes in the bottom for drainage or make sure you keep the container dry on the inside other wise the roots will grow out.. I think @Olderfart uses old dog treat containers
Did that using empty coffee cans...led to DWC type conditions with low/no light and moist conditions......didn't air prune roots at all.

Bad idea. You could burn your house down. If that breaker keeps triggering when it shouldn't just replace it. If it only triggers when it should wiring it the way you have is a recipe for disaster.

1000014423.jpg

Did that using empty coffee cans...led to DWC type conditions with low/no light and moist conditions......didn't air prune roots at all.

Thanks for chiming in it was your experience and grow that made me think it I remember that

I was just worried about the jar being sealed off by the cup making its own micro climate in the jar with super high rh but maybe I am over thinking it and being paranoid :shrug:
1701631041735.gif

If it does thats one less contender u gotta worry about! :yeah::eyebrows::crying:

Like keeping that bead running true while the sparks are dropping all on you and your ignoring the burns.

That takes some getting used to and still sometimes i cant ignore them depends where they land. Your not a welded till you swish your ear, burn your sack, or have a hot bb make it down into your boots those all are the worst :cuss::hothot:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back