Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
If u are going for a tall plant a plastic container has no weight and will not prevent plant from tipping over! ;) Also not everyone has those big drill bits laying around! I know I don’t!

U could go really ghetto and simple as it gets….
Take an empty pot and stab a small plant stake into whatever old soil is in bag! Then take an empty solo and duct tape it to that pole! Then your solo plant sits down into that cup! Easy peasy :eyebrows::crying:

Well I don’t even know why we are arguing about this it is not my problem. I have over engineered and over built stands for my setup. Tell this to @Badfinger he was the one looking for help with a solo stand I was just trying to help :toke:

Well I don’t even know why we are arguing about this it is not my problem. I have over engineered and over built stands for my setup. Tell this to @Badfinger he was the one looking for help with a solo stand I was just trying to help :toke:
U should just sell yours! Shape if yours is stable enough u could prob make 1 off a 3d printer so not so heavy! Yours def works best if roots prune themselves! I know when i did solos mine had mad roots i had to keep trimming off! :shrug::rofl:

:chef:
PXL_20231203_184419544.MP.jpg

U should just sell yours! Shape if yours is stable enough u could prob make 1 off a 3d printer so not so heavy! Yours def works best if roots prune themselves! I know when i did solos mine had mad roots i had to keep trimming off! :shrug::rofl:
Also his was also already built so therefore point was moot i basically pointed it out so anyone coming along that was indeed in solo comp could see there was a ready made base with no building required! :d5:

Yeah I should but really all the work it would take to build them and package. To only sell a few of wouldn’t be worth it. Cause really how many people are looking for solo cup stands I don’t see the supply and demand there :toke:

And to the second part of that is why I said something from my understanding we can’t have that in this competition :pighug::toke:

Edit don’t set people up for failure

Yeah I should but really all the work it would take to build them and package. To only sell a few of wouldn’t be worth it. Cause really how many people are looking for solo cup stands I don’t see the supply and demand there :toke:

And to the second part of that is why I said something from my understanding we can’t have that in this competition :pighug::toke:
To be honest i was seeing quite a few solo cup grow offs on IG last time i was posting! Just need u an IG page so peeps could see em in action!

And ya I know the roots growing out bottom and being trimmed is a no no this comp so figured the jar would have that nice air gap like u get under yours with them basically levitating so it should air prune the roots! That’s the thought anyways! :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back