Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
good afternoon my growtards.

20231203_123238.jpg

Look at them leaves on my orange diesel and Cherry Alien.

@Fermented_Fruitz - Thanks for all your ppm advice the last few days, I have definitely got some more root growth than normal going on, on all the plants. I was absolutely over feeding.

20231203_123231.jpg

Seedling tent looking a little bare. My new light comes on Wednesday, and the P2000 will get moved to the seedling tent.

I've got 3 stonedragons. The oldest is a male. The other 2 are still too young to be sexed.

20231203_123252.jpg

So I germinated a bloodstone seed, since I have an opening in my 4 plant experiment nursery bucket.

The grape crinkle seed popped open yesterday and will probably come above the surface tomorrow or Tuesday.

Bad idea. You could burn your house down. If that breaker keeps triggering when it shouldn't just replace it. If it only triggers when it should wiring it the way you have is a recipe for disaster.

That meme is so old I'm surprised the first time you saw it you didn't laugh so hard you fell off your dinosaur.

Here is my solution to solo support:
View attachment 1650800View attachment 1650801
I cut the holes with a 3.5" hole saw, but other tools will also work. The hole in the side is for runoff removal either pouring when the plant is small, or shop vac if the plant is too big to conveniently lift out while emptying the support. The side hole also allows the runoff to be checked for EC/PPM, which is necessary, IMO, with solos. EC/PPM of the coco gets raised a lot in solos, presumably due to water removal by the plant, and if not enough nutes are applied often enough to keep the EC/PPM from getting too high, plants suffer. Pretty quickly at times.

Happy soloing peeps. :pighug:
Boy yall are all making life difficult! I know i have mentioned it before but all yall gotta do is take a wide mouth quart sized mason jar and the cup sits right down into the top! Can even add rocks or marbles or whatever into the jar so it doesn’t wind up top heavy! ;) :shrug: :d5:

12 seconds later i have made a stand! :thumbsup:

image.jpg

Boy yall are all making life difficult! I know i have mentioned it before but all yall gotta do is take a wide mouth quart sized mason jar and the cup sits right down into the top! Can even add rocks or marbles or whatever into the jar so it doesn’t wind up top heavy! ;) :shrug: :d5:

12 seconds later i have made a stand! :thumbsup:

View attachment 1650810

Yeah but what a PITA having to remove the solo every time you water to remove the runoff. I see the roots growing out in that setup cause of moisture that will be trapped below the cup. Just my 2 cents :toke::goodluck:

Yeah but what a PITA having to remove the solo every time you water to remove the runoff. I see the roots growing out in that setup cause of moisture that will be trapped below the cup. Just my 2 cents :toke::goodluck:
You can turn another solo cup upside down, cut it in a little less than half, and set the solo plant down into the 2/3 cup as a stand….works ok..:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back