Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but what a PITA having to remove the solo every time you water to remove the runoff. I see the roots growing out in that setup cause of moisture that will be trapped below the cup. Just my 2 cents :toke::goodluck:
Lmao smart guy u leave it in the jar and especially if u have nothing inside said jar! Once done watering u lift the cup 6” and dump whats in the jar and carry on! If u do put something in base just keep a spare jar for watering! Whole lot easier then building some contraption but u know i am lazy af due to excessive dab consumption! ;) :crying::lildab:

You can turn another solo cup upside down, cut it in a little less than half, and set the solo plant down into the 2/3 cup as a stand….works ok..:pass:
They sre going for tall plants in this solo challenge so need something heavy to prevent it from tipping over once its top heavy!

Not on purpose but my only solo cup run all were stretched and lanky and mad prone to tipping over! I made life difficult and cut a 2L bottle in half and filled base with rocks holding an empty solo securely in center and my solo plant set down into that cup! Sure wish i noticed the mason jar trick back when they were growing still!

Schmokin.....?.......
heartj.gif

Me Too.......:chef:......

IMG_8603.JPG

IMG_8604.JPG

That meme is so old I'm surprised the first time you saw it you didn't laugh so hard you fell off your dinosaur.
Mea culpa, I been got. Stoners eh? :crying::cheers:

You can turn another solo cup upside down, cut it in a little less than half, and set the solo plant down into the 2/3 cup as a stand….works ok..:pass:

Brilliant and as simple as it gets :headbang:
Lmao smart guy u leave it in the jar and especially if u have nothing inside said jar! Once done watering u lift the cup 6” and dump whats in the jar and carry on! If u do put something in base just keep a spare jar for watering! Whole lot easier then building some contraption but u know i am lazy af due to excessive dab consumption! ;) :crying::lildab:

Yeah I know it’s pretty difficult to drill two holes in a plastic container :doh::pighug::crying:

Mea culpa, I been got. Stoners eh? :crying::cheers:

DABA.gif
I Warned you about that Dinosaur huh.......?... :pass:

If you Live to our Ripe Old Age...cough...cough....:biggrin: ....you'll find everything just goes 'round and gets recycled..including jokes......:crying:.....

Brilliant and as simple as it gets :headbang:

Yeah I know it’s pretty difficult to drill two holes in a plastic container :doh::pighug::crying:
If u are going for a tall plant a plastic container has no weight and will not prevent plant from tipping over! ;) Also not everyone has those big drill bits laying around! I know I don’t!

U could go really ghetto and simple as it gets….
Take an empty pot and stab a small plant stake into whatever old soil is in bag! Then take an empty solo and duct tape it to that pole! Then your solo plant sits down into that cup! Easy peasy :eyebrows::crying:

Lol, this reminds me… i did that Cowboy the other wknd right?? Well I gave the bone to my pooch last night and she was busy mashing for 3 hours.. then when i went to take her out for the night, she kept bringing it…like “Hell to if I part with this bone“ 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back