Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Lil Dab
no-problem.gif

Congrats bro! During my 20’s was the same! Did lots of X/coke/and acid! This was back before crazy synthetics so we got the pure X mailed from amsterdam (over 20yrs ago) and that shit was bomb! Without a super reliable hookup u know and trust hard to know whats in shit nowadays! Almost need to know and/or personally be a chemist to trust it!

Never did meth but went from that stuff over to a decade of oxy/xanax/and soma craziness and quit taking em 5/1/2019! Been long enough now i can trust myself that if my backs just a 10 on the pain scale i can take a dilaudid but i have no desire to take multiples or continue them daily! I know how hard the withdrawals were and have 0 desire to ever put myself or anyone around me thru that shit again! Quite sure i was unbearable since this was before i was growing! Having to buy that garbage tx street weed from god knows where! :yoinks::rofl:
Yeah man it's def a long road, glad to know others who have pulled themselves out as well. Congrats on your (Cali) sobriety it's not fucking easy! I don't count my shroom/acid days as bad days but yeah we used to get "pure" mdma mostly but i did have my share of methbomb "e" pills when i first started back in highschool. Used to do shrooms/acid/ketamine almost too frequently. So much so that our little crew of friends which I got tatted on the inside of my lip back in high school was called SFL - Shroomin.For.Life
Originally stood for Stoners For Life/Smoked Filled Lungs until we discovered shrooms.
20231109_133555.jpg

It was Cannaficionado who you and greengo were helping last night but I think I am wrong cause arkvader seemed to know what you were talking about :doh: :shrug: :baked:
His did look a smidge droopy too which is why i mixed em up but he seems to recognize why they were doing it! :thumbsup:

When lowering the lights do you Dude's and Dudette's turn up the intensity of them at the same time or is it better to let'em adjust first & then turn the dimmer up?..if that makes any sense!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back