Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight All you happy Thursday Albondigas Soup Live Stoners!

Company coming for soup today :smokeout:.

I think the police were smoking something when they come up with $8.5 million!!!!!!!!!
At $10 a gram street value that is ~ 1,900 pounds 800 grow bags (estimate from picture) 2.3 pounds needed from each bag maybe 3oz per flush. 12 good flushes = 4 grows - 6 weeks per grow for 24 weeks or 6 months to grow this amount - AT RETAIL. Where the hell do you sell a ton of shrooms? So yeah easy to have that much around.

It is so Hard......to try to draw a dividing line on Political Talk.....we Should be able to Talk about it in General.....because it affects everyone of us canna users....what ever country you are in.....

We Should be Driving the Debates...and the Politicians....We Vote the Buggers in....They Work for us...not the other way around.....But...

If we Flam individuals..we Invite Reciprocal Flam......so we had to simply Ban it.......:shrug:.
It is such a slippery slope. Then if you allow some and not other ideas you are censoring. We do not want to censor and the only way to not censor is to not allow the subject at all! I know it seems harsh but as Spock would say "It is logical". That said in reality we live in a world full of the consequences of other's actions, we are going to talk about it. You have all been here long enough to know we don't do politics we do life and cannabis, and don't forget the food. Brecky was good. Micky D eat your heart out!
IMG_20231109_082804327.jpg

Evening folks!

Hope everyone's Thursday is going great!

Though I'd show off my Zoap photos at day 28 flower. I'm very proud of them.

IMG_20231109_205436.jpg
IMG_20231109_205449.jpg
IMG_20231109_205517.jpg

Qb

Good news guys! Gonna get the tent back up and running here in a day or so. Just gotta pick which seed I'm gonna pop since I'm only gonna do 1 plant right now. Also enrolled in CAL ARTS online graphics design courses which I'm starting today as well. I can't sit around and be emo anymore. I think I'm finally starting to get out of my funk. 1 month from today I'll be 2 years clean from hard drugs. It's embarrassing but meth was what I was addicted to from 2017-2021 and before that it was cocaine/ecstasy. I was really just lost during most of my 20's and pushed alot of people away during those years cause I thought I had it under control but i was just a functioning addict..
Therapy has really boosted something in me that I haven't felt in years. Finally starting to feel like myself again..
You guys also really helped me through a dark time and I'm forever grateful to have met all of you.
:bighug::smokeout:
Congrats bro! During my 20’s was the same! Did lots of X/coke/and acid! This was back before crazy synthetics so we got the pure X mailed from amsterdam (over 20yrs ago) and that shit was bomb! Without a super reliable hookup u know and trust hard to know whats in shit nowadays! Almost need to know and/or personally be a chemist to trust it!

Never did meth but went from that stuff over to a decade of oxy/xanax/and soma craziness and quit taking em 5/1/2019! Been long enough now i can trust myself that if my backs just a 10 on the pain scale i can take a dilaudid but i have no desire to take multiples or continue them daily! I know how hard the withdrawals were and have 0 desire to ever put myself or anyone around me thru that shit again! Quite sure i was unbearable since this was before i was growing! Having to buy that garbage tx street weed from god knows where! :yoinks::rofl:

Today's Day 16 for the 2 Blue Dream and Grape Dane & Skylar White and I'm gonna be lowering my lights and cranking the intensity up so we'll see how they react again :jointman:View attachment 1644575View attachment 1644576 :vibe:
Also try to do less water at a time amd do it lil more frequently vs a heavy flood every few days! Especially while small! U want soil to stay moist but not wet! Drying out will shrivel up and kill young roots that are trying to establish!

Pretty sure that’s right but 6 weeks of no plants + nonstop dabs means i surely coulda forgot already! :shrug::pighug::crying:

1699565542937.gif

Also try to do less water at a time amd do it lil more frequently vs a heavy flood every few days! Especially while small! U want soil to stay moist but not wet! Drying out will shrivel up and kill young roots that are trying to establish!

Pretty sure that’s right but 6 weeks of no plants + nonstop dabs means i surely coulda forgot already! :shrug::pighug::crying:

View attachment 1644589

I'm not positive but I think your talking to the wrong guy I'm sort of confused at least :shrug:Not much new :doh::baked::rofl::rofl::rofl:

View attachment 1644589
I was literally just about to ask about that exact thing because I noticed they were a little droopy after I watered yesterday and I did water with more than i had been:wall:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back