Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
When lowering the lights do you Dude's and Dudette's turn up the intensity of them at the same time or is it better to let'em adjust first & then turn the dimmer up?..if that makes any sense!?
You rarely need to do both! Leave same intensity and lower or just turn dimmer up and leave light where it is! :d5:

When lowering the lights do you Dude's and Dudette's turn up the intensity of them at the same time or is it better to let'em adjust first & then turn the dimmer up?..if that makes any sense!?
I think that mostly depends on the needs of the plant. I try to keep mine closer this time of year for the heat my driver amd panels give off.

You rarely need to do both! Leave same intensity and lower or just turn dimmer up and leave light where it is! :d5:

I leave mine up high and use the dimmer to increase intensity :pass:
:yeahthat: I hate adjusting my light height so much that I don't do it and just adjust dimmer :toke:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back