Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was on benzos from dr for a while and i got to where i was addicted to them and if i ran out cuz dr didn’t call them in or whatever and if i stopped taking em cold turkey basically 48hrs from my last pill i would wind up having a seizure from that shit! Helped me big time but not worth side effects so gave them up years ago and especially since 1 of those seizures happened when i was driving! Luckily i exited off highway cuz felt lightheaded outta nowhere and came to stop at the stop sign! Turned under bridge to find place to stop and i was out! Went thru intersection and then crossed the road, jumped a drainage ditch in someones front yard, and then came to a stop tangled in a barbed wire fence in front of a mobile home park! It was the park managers front yard! Woke up to my speedometer saying i was going 110 and smoke was pouring into my car but wasn’t moving cuz tires were just spinning! Was way too close of a call for me!
That’s a crazy story, brother :bighug:

That’s a crazy story, brother :bighug:
Dude what’s funny tho is i was so used to dodging the police that as soon as i woke up and realized what had happened i grabbed my weed, my pipe, and the pills in my car and took off running! Got about 100yds and realized it was my car and other then having weed wasn’t doing anything wrong since couldn’t control medical shit like that so i stashed my shit in some bushes and walked back and asked person whos house it was to call 911! Of course they already had! I had a friend who lived like 3min away so cops came and just helped get car situated and had him drive me back! Car was drivable but bent something in front suspension that was a pain to fix!

Dude what’s funny tho is i was so used to dodging the police that as soon as i woke up and realized what had happened i grabbed my weed, my pipe, and the pills in my car and took off running! Got about 100yds and realized it was my car and other then having weed wasn’t doing anything wrong since couldn’t control medical shit like that so i stashed my shit in some bushes and walked back and asked person whos house it was to call 911! Of course they already had! I had a friend who lived like 3min away so cops came and just helped get car situated and had him drive me back! Car was drivable but bent something in front suspension that was a pain to fix!
“Yeah. I dunno officer. The running must have been part of the seizure. I have zero recollection of it, what so ever.” :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I was on benzos from dr for a while and i got to where i was addicted to them and if i ran out cuz dr didn’t call them in or whatever and if i stopped taking em cold turkey basically 48hrs from my last pill i would wind up having a seizure from that shit! Helped me big time but not worth side effects so gave them up years ago and especially since 1 of those seizures happened when i was driving! Luckily i exited off highway cuz felt lightheaded outta nowhere and came to stop at the stop sign! Turned under bridge to find place to stop and i was out! Went thru intersection and then crossed the road, jumped a drainage ditch in someones front yard, and then came to a stop tangled in a barbed wire fence in front of a mobile home park! It was the park managers front yard! Woke up to my speedometer saying i was going 110 and smoke was pouring into my car but wasn’t moving cuz tires were just spinning! Was way too close of a call for me!

That’s an hell of a story. Lucky you didn’t get hurt or injured someone else :sadcry:.
I’m feeling for you man, and I have some bad stories about benzos too but I get what you are saying. I hope you are doing fine today and are healthy.

I’m happy that you are still around to spread your wisdom and love to everyone on the forum. Appreciate that you’re sharing, Thank you 💚

1699559109796.gif

1699559135525.gif

Good news guys! Gonna get the tent back up and running here in a day or so. Just gotta pick which seed I'm gonna pop since I'm only gonna do 1 plant right now. Also enrolled in CAL ARTS online graphics design courses which I'm starting today as well. I can't sit around and be emo anymore. I think I'm finally starting to get out of my funk. 1 month from today I'll be 2 years clean from hard drugs. It's embarrassing but meth was what I was addicted to from 2017-2021 and before that it was cocaine/ecstasy. I was really just lost during most of my 20's and pushed alot of people away during those years cause I thought I had it under control but i was just a functioning addict..
Therapy has really boosted something in me that I haven't felt in years. Finally starting to feel like myself again..
You guys also really helped me through a dark time and I'm forever grateful to have met all of you.
:bighug::smokeout:

Fermented_Fruitz

Congrats homey

Shugrows

2 years is better then me. Got 4 months. Before that 2 1/2 years. Before that almost 10 years. I know the struggle all to well my friend congratulations on your 2 years. Dont be like me and reset that clock. Stay strong.

pop22

And that's the way to tale charge of your life!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back