Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you all, im tryna get through
bugs-bunny-strong.gif

Also this^ is how I walk to keep my boxers on :crying:

Hey,
I meant to add a bit more to that but got called away. . .
At any rate antipsychotics are serious shit. Be careful is all and I hope they work. I use cannabis until it gets really bad.

Thank you for your concern @wwwillie

Benzos works just fine, with a bit of weed (at least for me).
I would say xanax (Alprazolam) is a bit strong while diazepam is smoother for me, at recommended dosage.

I see cannabis as a disk-fragmenter, to sort things out and to put things in order, so a couple of puffs is needed to clear my view - and it makes me more clever for what I know today.

Ya any dip in my levels takes too long to bounce back from. A few pills after surgery for home. I just called about pain. See what they say.
I always thought my mom was nuts when i was younger and she would tell me she could feel changes in the weather coming from intensity and type of pain she would get in her back! Now that i am over 40 i see she was right! Backs been killing me today and finally checked weather and realized it went from almost 90 last few days to 55 and raining outside right now! Prob also how i wound up sleeping til almost 11am today! :shrug:

I always thought my mom was nuts when i was younger and she would tell me she could feel changes in the weather coming from intensity and type of pain she would get in her back! Now that i am over 40 i see she was right! Backs been killing me today and finally checked weather and realized it went from almost 90 last few days to 55 and raining outside right now! Prob also how i wound up sleeping til almost 11am today! :shrug:
Yep, I get that too. Seems to be effected with changes in barometric pressure.

6th sense? I’ll probably have 8+….

About to use the Ardent FX for the first time and I’d like to use my rosin pucks. I’m hoping to make real strong oil because of my body’s past resistance to edibles and don’t want to eat 100 gummies or a dozen cookies lol. I have about 20 pucks and since I believe I can keep adding bud and infusing I was thinking of starting with maybe 300 ml of oil? Is that too much to start with 20 pucks? No sense purposely making it TOO weak to start. I really appreciate your guys’ help as I venture into the unknown

Wait till your over 60

Thank you for your concern @wwwillie

Benzos works just fine, with a bit of weed (at least for me).
I would say xanax (Alprazolam) is a bit strong while diazepam is smoother for me, at recommended dosage.

I see cannabis as a disk-fragmenter, to sort things out and to put things in order, so a couple of puffs is needed to clear my view - and it makes me more clever for what I know today.
I was on benzos from dr for a while and i got to where i was addicted to them and if i ran out cuz dr didn’t call them in or whatever and if i stopped taking em cold turkey basically 48hrs from my last pill i would wind up having a seizure from that shit! Helped me big time but not worth side effects so gave them up years ago and especially since 1 of those seizures happened when i was driving! Luckily i exited off highway cuz felt lightheaded outta nowhere and came to stop at the stop sign! Turned under bridge to find place to stop and i was out! Went thru intersection and then crossed the road, jumped a drainage ditch in someones front yard, and then came to a stop tangled in a barbed wire fence in front of a mobile home park! It was the park managers front yard! Woke up to my speedometer saying i was going 110 and smoke was pouring into my car but wasn’t moving cuz tires were just spinning! Was way too close of a call for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back