Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good news guys! Gonna get the tent back up and running here in a day or so. Just gotta pick which seed I'm gonna pop since I'm only gonna do 1 plant right now. Also enrolled in CAL ARTS online graphics design courses which I'm starting today as well. I can't sit around and be emo anymore. I think I'm finally starting to get out of my funk. 1 month from today I'll be 2 years clean from hard drugs. It's embarrassing but meth was what I was addicted to from 2017-2021 and before that it was cocaine/ecstasy. I was really just lost during most of my 20's and pushed alot of people away during those years cause I thought I had it under control but i was just a functioning addict..
Therapy has really boosted something in me that I haven't felt in years. Finally starting to feel like myself again..
You guys also really helped me through a dark time and I'm forever grateful to have met all of you.
:bighug::smokeout:
Congratulations amigro! Good job! Good to see you back growing :d5: :bighug: :pass:

Congratulations amigro! Good job! Good to see you back growing :d5: :bighug: :pass:
Now comes the hard part, Ethos, Meph, Night Owl, Jean-o, or twenty20.. I'll post a pic later of the ones I'm considering and see what you guys think. Making up my mind is a very daunting task sometimes.

That is one raffle I won’t be participating in and I even joined in the test raffle with no prizes..

No offense @PinkyNotTheBrain your just not my type :doh::nono::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Don't listen to him @PinkyNotTheBrain he didn't mean that :rofl:
1000013881.gif

Good news guys! Gonna get the tent back up and running here in a day or so. Just gotta pick which seed I'm gonna pop since I'm only gonna do 1 plant right now. Also enrolled in CAL ARTS online graphics design courses which I'm starting today as well. I can't sit around and be emo anymore. I think I'm finally starting to get out of my funk. 1 month from today I'll be 2 years clean from hard drugs. It's embarrassing but meth was what I was addicted to from 2017-2021 and before that it was cocaine/ecstasy. I was really just lost during most of my 20's and pushed alot of people away during those years cause I thought I had it under control but i was just a functioning addict..
Therapy has really boosted something in me that I haven't felt in years. Finally starting to feel like myself again..
You guys also really helped me through a dark time and I'm forever grateful to have met all of you.
:bighug::smokeout:
We are here for you brother. As you are for me. Had my first therapy session yesterday went really well. I think Ill be getting myself under control in no time. Therapist said Im a strong competent man. With lots of insight. Probably from helping others just not myself.

Today's Day 16 for the 2 Blue Dream and Grape Dane & Skylar White and I'm gonna be lowering my lights and cranking the intensity up so we'll see how they react again :jointman:
KIMG8104~2.JPG
KIMG8112.JPG
:vibe:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back