Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lt governor who keeps refusing to put any canna bill up for final senate vote! And Tx has no way of getting something on a statewide ballot to vote on it! Why Tx is so behind we literally gotta wait til the peeps at the capital get their acts together for ys to get some kind of legalization!

Til then……
View attachment 1644542

Guess me and @WildBill (and some other members I won’t call out) are stuck being some outlaws! :yeah:

View attachment 1644543
I'm still gonna do this until the day I die or in jail. :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

In the most part yes, canna related stuff is mostly allowed.......DeSantis is my states governor, I have first hand knowledge of how he operates.....mostly a good governor, but no higher.

That’s a diffuse level. Protest again - that’s impartial. :crying: Sorry, I just had to.

Still toying with the idea of walking the county sheriff's house and tossing a pound of industrial hemp seeds along the roadside......lives less than a mile from me.
Why not toss the real deal? Maybe he/she would try it? (If it’s legal of course).

Last edited:
I feel ya, DeSantis and his clowns have had the ballot initiatives shot down twice now, at the last moment, so there's no chance of fixing it to get it on. Seems maybe the court isn't buying the "Too Vague" BS.
1699554928023.gif

I feel ya, DeSantis and his clowns have had the ballot initiatives shot down twice now, at the last moment, so there's no chance of fixing it to get it on. Seems maybe the court isn't buying the "Too Vague" BS.
I think your court system is gonna take care of that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back