Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know we are friends...not doctors..... :bighug: ..but there is this well known conundrum with schiophrenics in Treatment....that they will get like Half better...then they want to get off their tablets.......

Could this be what is affecting you......?

You must be feeling somewhat Better..since you are back on site........when you are really sick...you stay away.

Could you have reached the Plateau........?

Probably time to have a call with your Doctor.....if nothing else...just to say that you are Not Happy about your new meds.......:headbang:

It’s kind of complicated to explain everything, it will take to long time. But perhaps things will get better over time, and only time will show.

Right now I’m feeling normal, but it’s difficult to express as each and every human is different and would probably not understand my feelings or condition.

Take a walk outside… or just a glitch…. Look up, I don’t know if it’s cloudy or sunshine, if it’s dark or bright where you are.
Use a binocular, if you got one/ones.

Im beyond where the space ends…. Kind of funny. Tihihi. :passit:

Last edited:
You know we are friends...not doctors..... :bighug: ..but there is this well known conundrum with schiophrenics in Treatment....that they will get like Half better...then they want to get off their tablets.......

Could this be what is affecting you......?

You must be feeling somewhat Better..since you are back on site........when you are really sick...you stay away.

Could you have reached the Plateau........?

Probably time to have a call with your Doctor.....if nothing else...just to say that you are Not Happy about your new meds.......:headbang:
That also applies to somebody that's suffering depression! I know it well!:face::oops1:

Lt governor who keeps refusing to put any canna bill up for final senate vote! And Tx has no way of getting something on a statewide ballot to vote on it! Why Tx is so behind we literally gotta wait til the peeps at the capital get their acts together for ys to get some kind of legalization!

Til then……
View attachment 1644542

Guess me and @WildBill (and some other members I won’t call out) are stuck being some outlaws! :yeah:

View attachment 1644543
I feel ya, DeSantis and his clowns have had the ballot initiatives shot down twice now, at the last moment, so there's no chance of fixing it to get it on. Seems maybe the court isn't buying the "Too Vague" BS.

That also applies to somebody that's suffering depression! I know it well!:face::oops1:
It’s a problem with most mental illnesses. You want to feel normal sooooo bad….that when you start feeling even somewhat normal, you’re like “finally! This is what I’ve been waiting for! Now I can get rid of this damn medicine and the stupid side effects”…..but you’re feeling normal because the meds are working…. And you come off them, and the cycle restarts.

It’s a problem with most mental illnesses. You want to feel normal sooooo bad….that when you start feeling even somewhat normal, you’re like “finally! This is what I’ve been waiting for! Now I can get rid of this damn medicine and the stupid side effects”…..but you’re feeling normal because the meds are working…. And you come off them, and the cycle restarts.

I’ll stay on the benzos (legal prescription) and weed and we’re good.

Protest! Wasn’t this a political-free forum? :crying:
In the most part yes, canna related stuff is mostly allowed.......DeSantis is my states governor, I have first hand knowledge of how he operates.....mostly a good governor, but no higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back