Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lmao you know it! Police charge u for the weight if the bag too! Pretty sure i heard if u get busted growing they weight the entire plant stalk/leaves and all when they come up with weight for charging purposes!

View attachment 1644536

That’s correct! That’s exactly how they do. I won’t say the numbers but from the start they claimed it was 100 pounds, however in the court-room it was down to under 15 pounds…

Nope, had feeder tube where I could see it from bed out the back window. Had hole in the screen, lubed the roll out window real well and in the morning, opened window, slid my 30-06 out the hole and waited about 10 minutes......moon was perfect, lit em up great and at 30 feet. head shot on a 6 point.
1699551204537.gif

BUT..this to Me is just Poltical flam coz you are singling out one person for ridicule......:shrug:...and that is going to invite flam for anyone who votes for him/his party

I am not staff but i say….
1699551441710.gif

Me and Bill def lean opposite directions when it comes to that but we can both agree the guy being singled out deserves it and needs to go! He is an asshat no canna lover can agree with! ;)

u jus wanted to uze "rambly" in a sentence :doh: .................................................but anyway -> :karmacloud: :goodluck: ppp
I have come to the conclusion that every time you point out that someone wanted to use a certain word in a sentence it's really you wanting to use that particular word in a sentence and couldn't figure out how so you get to use it in a sentence by pointing out that they just wanted to use it in a sentence......... WE ARE ON TO YOUR JEDI MIND TRICKS.

I am not staff but i say….
View attachment 1644539

Me and Bill def lean opposite directions when it comes to that but we can both agree the guy being singled out deserves it and needs to go! He is an asshat no canna lover can agree with! ;)
Anyone wanting to live off public monies is an asshat, just to varying degrees

Well I'm sorry, but that wasn't my intent,.
Katt Williams is a devout Democrat. I still watch him because he's funny......... Silly funny but still funny.
Niether Katt nor me were ridiculing anybody. It's kind of a 'black thang'. It's called "Funnin'". It's taking pokes at someone that you know in a joking manner. Is pretty much what guys do, but just ever so slightly different with black folk.
To ridicule someone you had to have some animosity. Katt sure doesen't. While I don't care for him personally nor politically, I actually feel sorry for him with his cognitive decline. But I have no animosity.
Ohh yeah that was sent to me by my Democrat buddy this morning. "Katt bustin' on Biden!" Was is the title of the text. He happens to be black and I've known him for well over 20 years, so I knew the context in which he sent it.
He sent it and I posted it fully with the intent of Katt being the Point Of our laughter. I guess maybe if you're not a fan of Katt Williams, you might tend to draw the conclusion that you did. He's actually pretty funny as hell when he's trying to deal with a problem that is bugging him.

I'm Perfectly fine with you removing it if you want.

Just please, don't be racially insensitive.

OK OK! That last sentence, I was just funnin' you! :biggrin: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :pass::pighug:
I think it was us singling Dan Patrick but nobody likes him anyways! ;) :haha::crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back