Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
But those meds are great according to my doctor, so if I triiiple the dosage I would get more positive effects

Aripiprazol
Antipsychotic
It can treat schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, depression, and Tourette syndrome. It can also treat irritability associated with autism.

Lotta pain rn I really have scatter brain so I can't remember if I told you guys what the doctor said, i think yesterday, good / sorta bad news is as of today I have minimum 7 more weeks til my next surgery.. if i can hold out that is. My pancreas looks good so they cleared out the two stents replaced one and if i still look good when they check me at the 7 weeks they'll hopefully permanently take out 2 stents. He said that it was kinda unexpected for it to look so good "only achievable through diet and exercise" he said, so they said now that they cleared what was blocked theres buildup of stuff to drain over the 7 weeks and if i can manage with it like this im better off than having the invasive procedure. It would set me back months of healing before they would check me again to see if the stents should come out. I can tap out whenever I want n go have the surgery, be on a pain management in bed in the hospital before and after, but that means more surgery in the future cuz the stents inevitably clog... They're encouraging me to let my body do it on it's own and then hopefully be done with them since I made it this far. They're being cool about knowing that it's the painful option and sayin they're not forcing me to have to go through it but that it's better in the long run. So short term pain and hopefully be done 👍

... Sorry for the rambly way of typing

Lotta pain rn I really have scatter brain so I can't remember if I told you guys what the doctor said, i think yesterday, good / sorta bad news is as of today I have minimum 7 more weeks til my next surgery.. if i can hold out that is. My pancreas looks good so they cleared out the two stents replaced one and if i still look good when they check me at the 7 weeks they'll hopefully permanently take out 2 stents. He said that it was kinda unexpected for it to look so good "only achievable through diet and exercise" he said, so they said now that they cleared what was blocked theres buildup of stuff to drain over the 7 weeks and if i can manage with it like this im better off than having the invasive procedure. It would set me back months of healing before they would check me again to see if the stents should come out. I can tap out whenever I want n go have the surgery, be on a pain management in bed in the hospital before and after, but that means more surgery in the future cuz the stents inevitably clog... They're encouraging me to let my body do it on it's own and then hopefully be done with them since I made it this far. They're being cool about knowing that it's the painful option and sayin they're not forcing me to have to go through it but that it's better in the long run. So short term pain and hopefully be done 👍

Wish I had more to offer but I’m sending some mojo your way!

Guys, I’m starting to feel very bad of those medicines. They are not good for your body, I feel dizzy and want to throw up.

No-one should accept eating them, spread that to everyone! Please.

Which ones @Aloneworld ...the cana stuff you bought...or the Prescription ones......?

Vibes out your way bra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back