Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pic of a mural :toke: that I saw on a building
100_4997.JPG

@WildBill .....you know.....I was so impressed with you yesterday....because of the Legislation/vote we ended up getting political in LS....:pass:...I was Watching..but I let it go....coz everyone kept it on topic about legalisation.......

BUT..this to Me is just Poltical flam coz you are singling out one person for ridicule......:shrug:...and that is going to invite flam for anyone who votes for him/his party.

I'll get a US staff opinion......:shrug:...I don't Know your Politics enough......but to me...that is a no-no.
Well I'm sorry, but that wasn't my intent,.
Katt Williams is a devout Democrat. I still watch him because he's funny......... Silly funny but still funny.
Niether Katt nor me were ridiculing anybody. It's kind of a 'black thang'. It's called "Funnin'". It's taking pokes at someone that you know in a joking manner. Is pretty much what guys do, but just ever so slightly different with black folk.
To ridicule someone you had to have some animosity. Katt sure doesen't. While I don't care for him personally nor politically, I actually feel sorry for him with his cognitive decline. But I have no animosity.
Ohh yeah that was sent to me by my Democrat buddy this morning. "Katt bustin' on Biden!" Was is the title of the text. He happens to be black and I've known him for well over 20 years, so I knew the context in which he sent it.
He sent it and I posted it fully with the intent of Katt being the Point Of our laughter. I guess maybe if you're not a fan of Katt Williams, you might tend to draw the conclusion that you did. He's actually pretty funny as hell when he's trying to deal with a problem that is bugging him.

I'm Perfectly fine with you removing it if you want.

Just please, don't be racially insensitive.

OK OK! That last sentence, I was just funnin' you! :biggrin: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :pass::pighug:

Guys, I’m starting to feel very bad of those medicines. They are not good for your body, I feel dizzy and want to throw up.

No-one should accept eating them, spread that to everyone! Please.

Aripiprazol, should be forbidden.

Long live cannabis!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back