Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning @PinkyNotTheBrain View attachment 1644484 you on the midnight pain train......?

Don't Ever go in the food thread.....if you have the munchies......... :biggrin: ..it is a Killer.......
:bighug:
I got a little work in but had to come lay down. Up all night even with the rso. I don't think the stuff was the problem but my back was actively getting tighter when I took it so I think they just cancelled each other out. u can hear it compress and crack just sittin still. A little better now im off my feet i spose.

How's your day????

Shots from the ManCave :photog: 🪴🪴

View attachment 1644516

MS x 3BOG

View attachment 1644517
Bruce Banner

View attachment 1644518

Orange Sherbet

View attachment 1644519
CaliBubba #1

View attachment 1644520
CaliBubba #2

Getting closer. Still need to plump up those trichomes and get some more amber in there.

Looking good overall!
Take care folks 🙏‼️

FROSTY!!!!!!!!!!!!
FROSTY.gif

:bighug:
I got a little work in but had to come lay down. Up all night even with the rso. I don't think the stuff was the problem but my back was actively getting tighter when I took it so I think they just cancelled each other out. u can hear it compress and crack just sittin still. A little better now im off my feet i spose.

How's your day????
That sometimes happens with me. But it is mainly when I am up and about during the day . Think some of my back muscles relax too much and cause others to have to tighten up because of that.
You might not be taking enough RSO. Or you might have made it with a strong sativa.
That stuff I made is strong as hell and a little bit will knock my ass out.

:nono:

Again, you should only use as directed.

I just smoked some of this ->

image.jpg

And now I feel much better…. I think everyone should be their own dr.

I mean, I know what works for me and I know my body. Sure, I could take advices from other doctors, analyze it all - then it’s still up to me what I want to use/boost to feel better.

If something feels bad in your body I don’t see any reason to use it, just because someone says it.

We have to STAND UP to the doctors and trust our inner selfs and beliefs.

I recommend cannabis - everyone should at least try it once… or maybe twice as there is different strains and effects, but it’s your choice!

Last edited:
That sometimes happens with me. But it is mainly when I am up and about during the day . Think some of my back muscles relax too much and cause others to have to tighten up because of that.
You might not be taking enough RSO. Or you might have made it with a strong sativa.
That stuff I made is strong as hell and a little bit will knock my ass out.
It was store bought and not as good as what my boy /chiro gave me but i think it was just from me tryna save the last dose til morning for work and then by the time I gave in at like 2 am or w/e , took it, the pain cycle was already in motion and... I played myself :haha: right now my ribs are being pushed together. Homemade rubbing alcohol stuff actually works on the ribs . Stuffs weird where it works n where it doesn't :shrug:Could use a little more RsO cuz ive tried stretching, salt bath, hot showers , ice packs n tiger balm.... If i can't work full days to buy the shit... idk ,little hesitant but if i can get the strength up i might try making my own. Fortune favors the bold right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back