Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which ones @Aloneworld ...the cana stuff you bought...or the Prescription ones......?

The ones the doctor at the hospital ordinated. Apipiprazol, They are terrible and dangerous.

If I’m free to speak out I can explain exactly how the medicines work, why they were created and what they have done to me.

I mean, I’ve tried different kinds of medicines for at least 20 years.

But I’m not sure if it will help or shelp as it’s kind of deep thinking…

👍👎?

Gawd...........9 patties............:yoinks:

9 slices of cheese........:yoinks:

lettuce and tomato............hmmmmmmmm....salad...............diet food..............:pie:
Talk about some meat sweats! :yoinks::haha::rofl:

1699550363388.gif

@PinkyNotTheBrain
If I could harvest my two 1:1 THC/CBD, Do a dry ice shake for live Rosin. Decarb that and make you a Tinture.
Get those CBD levels up in your bloodstream To help with the inflammation and repairs and then you'll have the THC to help with the pain.
I feel for you! I injured my pancreas, among other things, and it got inflamed. Yeah, that's some rough ass pain! It sure as hell rivaled my pain from my spinal injury!!!! And the worst thing about it was there was no finding a 'comfortable position'.
Sending good vibes!!

I think the police were smoking something when they come up with $8.5 million!!!!!!!!!
Lmao u know they don’t give wholesale prices or discount for buying weight! Thats like a per gram price X number of g’s he was caught with! Kinda like that show border wars where they find 2 keys of coke and show it has a street price of $1.2million or something idiotic!

Of c

Of course they were probably weighing the bags and just saying it was all mushrooms.
Lmao you know it! Police charge u for the weight if the bag too! Pretty sure i heard if u get busted growing they weight the entire plant stalk/leaves and all when they come up with weight for charging purposes!

1699550846926.gif

@PinkyNotTheBrain
If I could harvest my two 1:1 THC/CBD, Do a dry ice shake for live Rosin. Decarb that and make you a Tinture.
Get those CBD levels up in your bloodstream To help with the inflammation and repairs and then you'll have the THC to help with the pain.
I feel for you! I injured my pancreas, among other things, and it got inflamed. Yeah, that's some rough ass pain! It sure as hell rivaled my pain from my spinal injury!!!! And the worst thing about it was there was no finding a 'comfortable position'.
Sending good vibes!!
That sounds great except idk when the cbd gets in me i get these drop in the thc/ psychoactive levels. Not good for Pinky's head

It shouldn't matter if the court is liberal or conservative. the law is the law and it's not how you interpret it.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,At least that's the way it should be in an idyllic society!
1699551034720.gif

Lmao you know it! Police charge u for the weight if the bag too! Pretty sure i heard if u get busted growing they weight the entire plant stalk/leaves and all when they come up with weight for charging purposes!

View attachment 1644536
Had a friend get busted with 3 plants, 20 to 30 inches tall. He caught charges of 20 Lbs cause they just put the 5 gallon buckets on the scale and added up all 3.

Lotta pain rn I really have scatter brain so I can't remember if I told you guys what the doctor said, i think yesterday, good / sorta bad news is as of today I have minimum 7 more weeks til my next surgery.. if i can hold out that is. My pancreas looks good so they cleared out the two stents replaced one and if i still look good when they check me at the 7 weeks they'll hopefully permanently take out 2 stents. He said that it was kinda unexpected for it to look so good "only achievable through diet and exercise" he said, so they said now that they cleared what was blocked theres buildup of stuff to drain over the 7 weeks and if i can manage with it like this im better off than having the invasive procedure. It would set me back months of healing before they would check me again to see if the stents should come out. I can tap out whenever I want n go have the surgery, be on a pain management in bed in the hospital before and after, but that means more surgery in the future cuz the stents inevitably clog... They're encouraging me to let my body do it on it's own and then hopefully be done with them since I made it this far. They're being cool about knowing that it's the painful option and sayin they're not forcing me to have to go through it but that it's better in the long run. So short term pain and hopefully be done 👍

... Sorry for the rambly way of typing

u jus wanted to uze "rambly" in a sentence :doh: .................................................but anyway -> :karmacloud: :goodluck: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back