Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ones the doctor at the hospital ordinated. Apipiprazol, They are terrible and dangerous.

If I’m free to speak out I can explain exactly how the medicines work, why they were created and what they have done to me.

I mean, I’ve tried different kinds of medicines for at least 20 years.

But I’m not sure if it will help or shelp as it’s kind of deep thinking…

👍👎?

You know we are friends...not doctors..... :bighug: ..but there is this well known conundrum with schiophrenics in Treatment....that they will get like Half better...then they want to get off their tablets.......

Could this be what is affecting you......?

You must be feeling somewhat Better..since you are back on site........when you are really sick...you stay away.

Could you have reached the Plateau........?

Probably time to have a call with your Doctor.....if nothing else...just to say that you are Not Happy about your new meds.......:headbang:

That sounds great except idk when the cbd gets in me i get these drop in the thc/ psychoactive levels. Not good for Pinky's head

I Must keep my Levels up too.......:pass:....or the nerve pain kicks in big time.

Strangely........Satis can reverse my painkilling effect....:shrug:.....and make the pain worse.

I See your update.....I understand you trying to Tough it out.....but did they actually give you any form of painkillers to get you through it.......?

That’s correct! That’s exactly how they do. I won’t say the numbers but from the start they claimed it was 100 pounds, however in the court-room it was down to under 15 pounds…

Yup.....same here....... :headbang:

Who's that?
Lt governor who keeps refusing to put any canna bill up for final senate vote! And Tx has no way of getting something on a statewide ballot to vote on it! Why Tx is so behind we literally gotta wait til the peeps at the capital get their acts together for ys to get some kind of legalization!

Til then……
image.jpg

Guess me and @WildBill (and some other members I won’t call out) are stuck being some outlaws! :yeah:

1699552900238.gif

Lmao u know they don’t give wholesale prices or discount for buying weight! Thats like a per gram price X number of g’s he was caught with! Kinda like that show border wars where they find 2 keys of coke and show it has a street price of $1.2million or something idiotic!
Best light when the cops went and raided Mendo's grow many years ago. The grow was perfectly legal from what I understand. They just did not like the size of them! They were trees! yup........... trees

From what I understand they chopped them at the base and included all the plant in the weight of the haul And the dollar value.

What part of "Just do the right damn thing!" don't law enforcement and the judicial system understand?:gassy::rolleyes1:
They Don't have the right to have their own interpretation of the law that will suit their purpose.
They are there to serve the public's interest and the public's interest is to be left alone unless there is an actual law and it's been actually broken.

They don't get to take a law and try to stretch it and make it cover whatever made up violation they can think of.

The sad thing is that the judicial system is not after the most important thing. Truth! Truth should be the only thing that they should strive to achieve or to bring forth. And that's just not the case!

What do district attorneys shout about when they campaign? They always tout their conviction rates! They were much rather get a conviction than actually find out THE TRUTH of what happened!

Sadly, It's only human nature. The vast majority of these people that seek such positions of authority are extremely power hungry individuals! You must respect their authority! Cue Cartman! And if you don't you suffer the consequences that they contrive.
Hopefully things are changing to some degree. With more and more lawsuits directed at individual officers coming back with negating any perceived police immunity and actually hold them accountable for their actions, maybe we can nip this in the bud where it originates.

Next is removing any sort of judicial immunity! If you, in position of authority over the population, blatantly violate someone's constitutional rights, you should lose your own and it should cost you monetarily!

If that were to actually happen, the Supreme Court would sit around and twiddle their thumbs most of the time!

This is not political in any form or fashion! Both/All sides are guilty of exactly the same thing!

It's all Mark's fault anyway !:funny::funny::funny::funny::funny:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back