Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
But there is absolutely no mechanism in place to prevent growing, not any type of fine or punishment for growing! and they can't fall back on old laws that are now defunct, there are already lawsuits over this. Ny booboo'd lol!
Now that's pretty interesting!

However, it sure is hell doesn't prevent police from screwing up your life For something they can't legally charge you with.
They do it all the time!

And here we go again....fvcking asshat politicians.
To be honest with you Bill, if I were in your state, I would want that proposal to fail!
The two biggest reasons would be naturally no home growing and the company that's backing this thing with their huge donations just seems to be smelly and with them being able to jump onto the recreational bandwagon quickly.

But there is absolutely no mechanism in place to prevent growing, not any type of fine or punishment for growing! and they can't fall back on old laws that are now defunct, there are already lawsuits over this. Ny booboo'd lol!
Kinda like Texas! Since farm bill thingy where hemp was legalized actual canna is still illegal here yet no county or state labs that are setup to test thc % in flower so besides those lil break an ampule in a plastic pouch type of drug tests they have no way to prove u don’t have what qualifies as hemp flower! And it would cost this state like multiple 100 million dollars just to outfit each county with 1 machine! But still they leave it totally illegal here! My only small consolation is city of Denton voted in 2020 ti decriminalize weed which makes a whopping 6 cities in this entire state to have done so! :shrug::cuss::deadhorse:

To be honest with you Bill, if I were in your state, I would want that proposal to fail!
The two biggest reasons would be naturally no home growing and the company that's backing this thing with their huge donations just seems to be smelly and with them being able to jump onto the recreational bandwagon quickly.
Well, with or without cultivation, it won't stop me but not having to worry about being pulled over and nailed when making a delivery would be a load off my mind.

Kinda like Texas! Since farm bill thingy where hemp was legalized actual canna is still illegal here yet no county or state labs that are setup to test thc % in flower so besides those lil break an ampule in a plastic pouch type of drug tests they have no way to prove u don’t have what qualifies as hemp flower! And it would cost this state like multiple 100 million dollars just to outfit each county with 1 machine! But still they leave it totally illegal here! My only small consolation is city of Denton voted in 2020 ti decriminalize weed which makes a whopping 6 cities in this entire state to have done so! :shrug::cuss::deadhorse:
This is true we'll see what happens when they do the new farm bill. To fix the **** verbage

Haha Mark and his garden full of artisanal hemp flowers :rofl: :rofl: “Who wants to get anti-inflammatory with me, out back”:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back