Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
But there is absolutely no mechanism in place to prevent growing, not any type of fine or punishment for growing! and they can't fall back on old laws that are now defunct, there are already lawsuits over this. Ny booboo'd lol!

Yeah I know it’s just decriminalized I just knew a few people that didn’t realize homegrow what still not allowed technically. They thought everything was legal As soon as bill passed.

Seems Ohio is they did it better then us no “mature/immature” plant counts too

I don't want to start shit either, but if the site is compromised I'd like to know for security reasons that's all.
We should all feel free to out any and all shady players, it's US getting taken advantage of not them! Especially when they know the root of the problem and then pretend they don't until the get caught! If a company some of might do business,with has done something less than offer top shelf customer service, we all need to know who to prevent them from taking our money!

And here we go again....fvcking asshat politicians.
they're Making America Gag Again!

And here we go again....fvcking asshat politicians.
They often forget who they work for.

:pass:

Yeah I know it’s just decriminalized I just knew a few people that didn’t realize homegrow what still not allowed technically. They thought everything was legal As soon as bill passed.

Seems Ohio is they did it better then us no “mature/immature” plant counts too
At least we have something to work with now.

Just in case i never leave a card attached to my PayPal account when i am not using it anytime soon! ;)
1699460357847.gif

Massive Walter White
PRON!!!!!
wif one

Aunt Jeannie's Elixier
I think this guy visits when the lights are out!

giphy.webp

100_0976.JPG
100_0977.JPG
100_0978.JPG
100_0979.JPG
100_0980.JPG
100_0981.JPG
100_0982.JPG

Photoshop some blue sky where the reflective tent is
and you could have
Canna mountain range
100_0983.JPG
100_0984.JPG
100_0985.JPG

100_0987.JPG
100_0988.JPG

The sole Aunt Jeannie's Elixier
The bulking!!!
100_0986.JPG

Last edited:
Well I do know the after last election ballot denial factions split in the initiative which is why this current bill has no provisions for cultivation. They kind of divorced that part of the group out while they had the leadership which is why there's another bill initiative to try to get growing on the ballot but I don't think they'll make as they had to start over and build the infrastructure they no longer had.
Damn stoners can't agree on nothing but to light another one up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back