Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chicago what a place what do y'all smoke on over there
1699457826164.gif

Last edited:
Had the same thing happen to me. I placed an order at a reputable Seedbank, that sends an invoice after the order. Moments later I received an invoice in the 'Banks name through PayPal. I paid it, and waited for 5 days to receive tracking but never got it. I contacted the Seedbank and they said they never received payment, so I sent them a copy of the invoice/payment and this is what I received back. They said, this is an ongoing issue...our system was hacked by who we think is an X employee, and that is who we think sent the invoice that you paid. They sent along another invoice that they wanted me to pay in order to receive my seeds..... So I did, entirely to check their honesty. I received my order, but they lost all future business from me

I ordered from another well known company, and made payment by way of VENMO. I received my order promptly. About 3 days later I received an email from them saying they never received payment, and was harassed through email by them for nearly six months. They made threats that they would send my info off to every bank and have me basically excommunicated....All the while I had sent countless emails with a image of the VENMO transaction as being paid. I lastly explained to the idiots that I would expose them/put them on blast if they didn't stop, and that's where it ended. They, and the former earned a spot in my 'do not do business with' book.

I loathe scammers.....

View attachment 1644249
Well with that level of seriousness, you should probably post who it was and when,

Around here they are peddling 2cb, and extasy mixed with ketamine as coke. Sometimes with pink food coloring. Some kids at a local day care died because they touched a mat that fentanyl was stored on.
I saw that news story here! The idiots had a whole shitload of drugs under the floorboards in the same room where kids were playing! Freaking morons must be awful at business if u gotta both deal drugs and babysit! It was multiple kids who OD’d from fentanyl intoxication but only 1 died….or at least when i heard story only 1 had died! Freaking idiots need to be hung from their toenails in a public place! Maybe go old school and stone them and I don’t mean get em high!

Just looked up my state and we are in the same situation as last time.
Florida residents will see recreational marijuana on the ballot in Florida as an initiated constitutional amendment on Nov. 5, 2024.
Just have to wait and see if they are gonna pull the same crap and get it disqualified from the ballot right before printing time again.

Edit: still won't allow us to grow though, just buy through state mandated dispo's......asshats

I would like to know lol. I gotta be honest I don't feel there is ANY punishment too severe for scammers, and I'll leave it at that. Especially those who steal from seniors. :grrr2:

Me too but don’t want to start anything mine wasn’t cannabis related or at least I think. Just identity theft for me they got my PayPal account for 60$ which is just the start if I didn’t catch it some travel company inCA
IMG_7236.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back