Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys. I’ve got these ordinated from the doctor.

View attachment 1644239

Had sertraline as well at the same time, but we canceled that at my last visit.

What do you think guys, should i go with the specialized educated doctors recommended dosage, and choice of medicine?

He’s in he’s 60’s, and have some common sense as we can speak and to some point understand each others, but he really pushing me on eating the Aripiprazol.

So, what does the good doctors say?
Follow doctors orders but stay well informed yourself and ask questions. Don't be afraid to argue with him, it's YOUR health care, not his.

Wtf!?! That’s crazy. I’m so sorry for you man. Report it directly!

Thanks buddy I did both on my PayPal and CC accounts just a pain in the ass to deal with. I ain’t got time for that shit :cuss:

Good luck to you with the meds do what the dr says but like bill says ask questions and be honest :goodluck::thanks::pass:

OK. caught up.
Morning kittens. Great night's sleep, coffee done, wife n dogs fed and medicated, choked my meds down and starting in on chores.
Bit of a chill this morning but warming up nicely. Gotta go through my stuff and see what I want to get rid of, they having a yard/flea market thing down at the local this Sat morning. Thinking I'll get rid of my TS600's at least, haven't used them in quite awhile.

Follow doctors orders but stay well informed yourself and ask questions. Don't be afraid to argue with him, it's YOUR health care, not his.

I’ve tried that way, but when you trying to explain for the doctors how different medicines affects different on different people they get frustrated and angry as (my experience) i lack education from their POV regarding medicine. Sure, they went to school for a lot of years, and got a job - which I don’t. So they see me or many of us as trash, basically.

Some doctors threatening with mental hospitals and all kinds of shit if you don’t do what they say.

Never gonna go into a debate with a doctor, unless there is a change in the system, and that will probably take 10 years or so, at least.

Still nothing from Zombie myco about my missing 2nd bag other than the reply email apologizing and assuring me they would send it out that day (last Wed.) Only took the 1st delivery 4 days to get here so....
Same with Shaman spores, nothing but an email apologizing and they would get on it. :kitty:
Looks like one of the grape crinkles is poping up already. Fingers crossed.

I’ve tried that way, but when you trying to explain for the doctors how different medicines affects different on different people they get frustrated and angry as (my experience) i lack education from their POV regarding medicine. Sure, they went to school for a lot of years, and got a job - which I don’t. So they see me or many of us as trash, basically.

Some doctors threatening with mental hospitals and all kinds of shit if you don’t do what they say.

Never gonna go into a debate with a doctor, unless there is a change in the system, and that will probably take 10 years or so, at least.
Guess I got lucky with mine. He knows my whole life history as far as what I have used before and the bit I still use now. More of an old style country doctor though he's not that old. Think he's figured out most patients are going to do whatever suits them once their out of his office so he basically just advises.

Morning everyone I hate scammers wished they would just get a real job rather trying to steal my money. Been dealing with my PayPal account all morning seems someone charged a “pay later” transaction it was trying to setup 4 payments of 14$ and change for something I’ve never heard of in California let alone I never use my PayPal account last transaction was like a yr ago:cuss::deadhorse:
Had the same thing happen to me. I placed an order at a reputable Seedbank, that sends an invoice after the order. Moments later I received an invoice in the 'Banks name through PayPal. I paid it, and waited for 5 days to receive tracking but never got it. I contacted the Seedbank and they said they never received payment, so I sent them a copy of the invoice/payment and this is what I received back. They said, this is an ongoing issue...our system was hacked by who we think is an X employee, and that is who we think sent the invoice that you paid. They sent along another invoice that they wanted me to pay in order to receive my seeds..... So I did, entirely to check their honesty. I received my order, but they lost all future business from me

I ordered from another well known company, and made payment by way of VENMO. I received my order promptly. About 3 days later I received an email from them saying they never received payment, and was harassed through email by them for nearly six months. They made threats that they would send my info off to every bank and have me basically excommunicated....All the while I had sent countless emails with a image of the VENMO transaction as being paid. I lastly explained to the idiots that I would expose them/put them on blast if they didn't stop, and that's where it ended. They, and the former earned a spot in my 'do not do business with' book.

I loathe scammers.....

impatient-champing-at-the-bitit.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back