Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
So now that on Dec 7 it will be legal in Ohio for me to grow up to 12 plants (for me and the wife) I am looking at some upgrades.

I'm happy with my two 3x3 tents, but I'd like better lighting and then a small tent to go on a work bench, for seedlings and stuff.

Right now I have a Viperspectra P2000 and a P1500, the 2000 is in the big boy plant tent, and the 1500 is in my nursery tent.

I'd like to get like a 2x2 x 3 foot tall tent to go on a work bench to move that 1500 to, move the 2000 to the nursery tent for pre-flower plants, and then get a bigger like 300-350 watt light for the flower tent.

Had the same thing happen to me. I placed an order at a reputable Seedbank, that sends an invoice after the order. Moments later I received an invoice in the 'Banks name through PayPal. I paid it, and waited for 5 days to receive tracking but never got it. I contacted the Seedbank and they said they never received payment, so I sent them a copy of the invoice/payment and this is what I received back. They said, this is an ongoing issue...our system was hacked by who we think is an X employee, and that is who we think sent the invoice that you paid. They sent along another invoice that they wanted me to pay in order to receive my seeds..... So I did, entirely to check their honesty. I received my order, but they lost all future business from me

I ordered from another well known company, and made payment by way of VENMO. I received my order promptly. About 3 days later I received an email from them saying they never received payment, and was harassed through email by them for nearly six months. They made threats that they would send my info off to every bank and have me basically excommunicated....All the while I had sent countless emails with a image of the VENMO transaction as being paid. I lastly explained to the idiots that I would expose them/put them on blast if they didn't stop, and that's where it ended. They, and the former earned a spot in my 'do not do business with' book.

I loathe scammers.....

View attachment 1644249
Yeah, even if everything pans out and I get my stuff from Zombie Myco and Shaman Spores I will never do business with them again and I won't be shy about calling out their company names.

Congrats to the people of Ohio!!! :cheers:Still hate the Browns, Bengals, and Blue Jackets but a friend of cannabis is a friend of mine. Hopefully their legalization will help push my state to do the same.

Stay lifted
:pass:

Had the same thing happen to me. I placed an order at a reputable Seedbank, that sends an invoice after the order. Moments later I received an invoice in the 'Banks name through PayPal. I paid it, and waited for 5 days to receive tracking but never got it. I contacted the Seedbank and they said they never received payment, so I sent them a copy of the invoice/payment and this is what I received back. They said, this is an ongoing issue...our system was hacked by who we think is an X employee, and that is who we think sent the invoice that you paid. They sent along another invoice that they wanted me to pay in order to receive my seeds..... So I did, entirely to check their honesty. I received my order, but they lost all future business from me

I ordered from another well known company, and made payment by way of VENMO. I received my order promptly. About 3 days later I received an email from them saying they never received payment, and was harassed through email by them for nearly six months. They made threats that they would send my info off to every bank and have me basically excommunicated....All the while I had sent countless emails with a image of the VENMO transaction as being paid. I lastly explained to the idiots that I would expose them/put them on blast if they didn't stop, and that's where it ended. They, and the former earned a spot in my 'do not do business with' book.

I loathe scammers.....

View attachment 1644249

That is fucked up I want ask what seedbanks but also scared to know :yoinks::deadhorse:

So now that on Dec 7 it will be legal in Ohio for me to grow up to 12 plants (for me and the wife) I am looking at some upgrades.

I'm happy with my two 3x3 tents, but I'd like better lighting and then a small tent to go on a work bench, for seedlings and stuff.

Right now I have a Viperspectra P2000 and a P1500, the 2000 is in the big boy plant tent, and the 1500 is in my nursery tent.

I'd like to get like a 2x2 x 3 foot tall tent to go on a work bench to move that 1500 to, move the 2000 to the nursery tent for pre-flower plants, and then get a bigger like 300-350 watt light for the flower tent.

Congrats you can grow legally right away? We have stupid clauses here that no home grows till after dispensaries get their cut :haha::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

That is fucked up I want ask what seedbanks but also scared to know :yoinks::deadhorse:
1699457470196.gif

I would, but even bad advertising is advertising. They are oddball banks of sorts, and I doubt many people deal with them.(though I have seen the second bank mentioned here a bit) I'd rather keep it on the low as I don't want drama....and this will be the way to start it.

On the second bank...the question always remained. If you didn't receive payment then why did you send the order?

:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back