Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too but don’t want to start anything mine wasn’t cannabis related or at least I think. Just identity theft for me they got my PayPal account for 60$ which is just the start if I didn’t catch it some travel company inCA View attachment 1644254
I don't want to start shit either, but if the site is compromised I'd like to know for security reasons that's all.

I would be ecstatic with just medical.:gassy:
1699458877817.gif

Morning everyone I hate scammers wished they would just get a real job rather trying to steal my money. Been dealing with my PayPal account all morning seems someone charged a “pay later” transaction it was trying to setup 4 payments of 14$ and change for something I’ve never heard of in California let alone I never use my PayPal account last transaction was like a yr ago:cuss::deadhorse:
Just in case i never leave a card attached to my PayPal account when i am not using it anytime soon! ;)

Congrats you can grow legally right away? We have stupid clauses here that no home grows till after dispensaries get their cut :haha::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
But there is absolutely no mechanism in place to prevent growing, not any type of fine or punishment for growing! and they can't fall back on old laws that are now defunct, there are already lawsuits over this. Ny booboo'd lol!

I would, but even bad advertising is advertising. They are oddball banks of sorts, and I doubt many people deal with them.(though I have seen the second bank mentioned here a bit) I'd rather keep it on the low as I don't want drama....and this will be the way to start it.

On the second bank...the question always remained. If you didn't receive payment then why did you send the order?

:pass:
Chances of finding a good seedbank is like finding a good auto repair shop, about 1 in 10........
and they're all thieves, with prices having more than DOUBLED in the last two years! I want DP to explain, for example, why a single Kerosene Crash seed is worth $37.00 .............

I don't want to start shit either, but if the site is compromised I'd like to know for security reasons that's all.

At the end of the day if it’s not MVB or direct from breeder I don’t care that’s all I order from anymore :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back