Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh.............. Saturday night 10PM on K E R A In the 70s! I still loved Monty Python while sober, yet being high was extra special! Usually after Monty Python was over, they would have a subtitled Japanese movie that was almost always about feudal Japan.

This doesn’t have to be an either, or…type of choice lol

Unfortunately, the pharmaceutical drugs are needed to smooth you out…. It doesn’t mean you have to be on them forever….but sometimes it comes down to taking the drugs to get even again, while you still have your freedom. You don’t want to end up in lock up having to take them, anyway.

Once they do their thing and chill you out….then, that’s when you start making a plan to manage with something besides pills.

:pass:

Either way, I always used weed when I was on all the psych drugs…
Yeah, i think the professors have done their research but it just feels strange to take pills that make you feel like shit. But I will fallow the doctors order and eat these for a few months, to see what happens. Maybe I get fully normal, like regular people :shrug:

Morning everyone I hate scammers wished they would just get a real job rather trying to steal my money. Been dealing with my PayPal account all morning seems someone charged a “pay later” transaction it was trying to setup 4 payments of 14$ and change for something I’ve never heard of in California let alone I never use my PayPal account last transaction was like a yr ago:cuss::deadhorse:

Yeah, i think the professors have done their research but it just feels strange to take pills that make you feel like shit. But I will fallow the doctors order and eat these for a few months, to see what happens. Maybe I get fully normal, like regular people :shrug:
Good choice, my friend :d5:

I know what you’re saying, they don’t make you feel awesome at first….but once you get through that part and get used to them, you’ll start to feel better. You can do it, amigro :bighug:

Morning everyone I hate scammers wished they would just get a real job rather trying to steal my money. Been dealing with my PayPal account all morning seems someone charged a “pay later” transaction it was trying to setup 4 payments of 14$ and change for something I’ve never heard of in California let alone I never use my PayPal account last transaction was like a yr ago:cuss::deadhorse:
Wtf!?! That’s crazy. I’m so sorry for you man. Report it directly!

Good choice, my friend :d5:

I know what you’re saying, they don’t make you feel awesome at first….but once you get through that part and get used to them, you’ll start to feel better. You can do it, amigro :bighug:
I hope so. Thank you for the hug.

Screenshot 2023-10-11 at 9.29.08 PM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back