Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
And here we go again....fvcking asshat politicians.
Better then our dipshit Lt Governor! He just finds himself with alzheimers when the time comes to call the canna bill to senate floor for final vote! Was only to decriminalize last 2 sessions and still refused to put it up! Crazy how the bill started with legalizing and after all the committees etc it wound up final version just being where they couldn’t arrest u for it! For repeat offenders it would be like a max $500 fine but nope! Dumb bastard needs to go as this same guy had no problem putting a bill up in 2020 session to make it legal to get u an alcoholic beverage with your curbside chili’s order but can’t smoke a doob! Our medical program is as close to nothing as u could get and they even removed vets with ptsd from qualifying when they added the 3rd qualifying condition which was severe nerve pain! Gotta have that, terminal cancer, or intractable epilepsy to potentially qualify and then its only gummies/pills/ or inhaler offered in like max 10mg dose and expensive as shit! My mom got gummies and were like $250 a month for 60!:cuss::finger:

Better then our dipshit Lt Governor! He just finds himself with alzheimers when the time comes to call the canna bill to senate floor for final vote! Was only to decriminalize last 2 sessions and still refused to put it up! Crazy how the bill started with legalizing and after all the committees etc it wound up final version just being where they couldn’t arrest u for it! For repeat offenders it would be like a max $500 fine but nope! Dumb bastard needs to go as this same guy had no problem putting a bill up in 2020 session to make it legal to get u an alcoholic beverage with your curbside chili’s order but can’t smoke a doob! Our medical program is as close to nothing as u could get and they even removed vets with ptsd from qualifying when they added the 3rd qualifying condition which was severe nerve pain! Gotta have that, terminal cancer, or intractable epilepsy to potentially qualify and then its only gummies/pills/ or inhaler offered in like max 10mg dose and expensive as shit! My mom got gummies and were like $250 a month for 60!:cuss::finger:
1699462928488.gif

They often forget who they work for.

:pass:
No they don’t bro the lobbyists never let them forget! Why we need canna lobbyists…..or ones who are better at their job if we currently have them! Maybe they hired stoners so their work is lacking at times! :shrug::crying:

Well, with or without cultivation, it won't stop me but not having to worry about being pulled over and nailed when making a delivery would be a load off my mind.
Get em to swap to dabs! A lot quicker to eat vs a big bag of flowers! ;) :d5::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back