Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.

That brings up a funny story….happened years ago on a different weed forum. I had been helping this Australian dude learn to grow, for months. Somehow that show came up and he said he thought it was hilarious, etc. I agree, and post the following scene, remarking that it has to be the funniest scene in all of tv…….not knowing that he was completely unaware of the movie The Shawshank Redemption (and certainly not the scene this parodies), and he also didn’t know there were seasons of weeds beyond the first or second. He just thought I was hitting on him :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I’ve been happy with my apera pH and EC 60 separate meters. Replacement probes are cheaper and I didn’t have to spend a ton of money up front for the all in one. Bought my ph meter then couple months later bought my EC meter.
Ive got the ph meter. I love it, but the growstar series is only 140. Trying to figure out what the difference between their regular 5 in one meter and the growstar one tho. They are virtually identical. Except the growstar is 140 amd the regular one is 130 and they are different colors.

Last edited:
I’ve tried that way, but when you trying to explain for the doctors how different medicines affects different on different people they get frustrated and angry as (my experience) i lack education from their POV regarding medicine. Sure, they went to school for a lot of years, and got a job - which I don’t. So they see me or many of us as trash, basically.

Some doctors threatening with mental hospitals and all kinds of shit if you don’t do what they say.

Never gonna go into a debate with a doctor, unless there is a change in the system, and that will probably take 10 years or so, at least.

Shame on them.....:headbang:..

I realized I was REALLY HIGH and totally lost in a neighborhood that looked like all the other neighborhoods around it. Don’t worry, only took about five miles for us to zero in on our neighborhood… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:dizzy: :crying: :face:ppp

That brings up a funny story….happened years ago on a different weed forum. I had been helping this Australian dude learn to grow, for months. Somehow that show came up and he said he thought it was hilarious, etc. I agree, and post the following scene, remarking that it has to be the funniest scene in all of tv…….not knowing that he was completely unaware of the movie The Shawshank Redemption (and certainly not the scene this parodies), and he also didn’t know there were seasons of weeds beyond the first or second. He just thought I was hitting on him :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I never put that together till now but it was one of the best scenes along with this one

Here’s a pic from our walk earlier, where sometime midway I realized I was REALLY HIGH and totally lost in a neighborhood that looked like all the other neighborhoods around it. Don’t worry, only took about five miles for us to zero in on our neighborhood… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Dude had a good time, as always. :rofl::rofl:And I had my adventure for the week, I suppose :rofl::rofl:View attachment 1644293

Ive got the ph meter. I love it, but the growstar series is only 140. Trying to figure out what the difference between they're regular 5 in one meter and the growstar one tho. They are virtually identical. Except the growstar is 140 amd the regular one is 130 and they are different colors.

Yeah I don’t know either they didn’t have those when I bought mine. Saw them recently and I had no clue :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back