Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here’s a pic from our walk earlier, where sometime midway I realized I was REALLY HIGH and totally lost in a neighborhood that looked like all the other neighborhoods around it. Don’t worry, only took about five miles for us to zero in on our neighborhood… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Dude had a good time, as always. :rofl::rofl:And I had my adventure for the week, I suppose :rofl::rofl:
IMG_0701.jpeg

Here’s a pic from our walk earlier, where sometime midway I realized I was REALLY HIGH and totally lost in a neighborhood that looked like all the other neighborhoods around it. Don’t worry, only took about five miles for us to zero in on our neighborhood… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Dude had a good time, as always. :rofl::rofl:And I had my adventure for the week, I suppose :rofl::rofl:View attachment 1644293

Google it @Cannaficionado ......if you have lost the insructions...it is usually very Simple.......:headbang:...
Yeah I did. But I looked up how to calibrate some basic ones and I realized after looking at mine it doesnt have a calibration button on it anywhere. I might just toss it and get that new apera meter that does everything all in one.

Yeah I did. But I looked up how to calibrate some basic ones and I realized after looking at mine it doesnt have a calibration button on it anywhere. I might just toss it and get that new apera meter that does everything all in one.

I’ve been happy with my apera pH and EC 60 separate meters. Replacement probes are cheaper and I didn’t have to spend a ton of money up front for the all in one. Bought my ph meter then couple months later bought my EC meter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back