Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've smoked my Dewalt a couple times (the first time was mixing concrete and a second,third,fourth were drilling 2" holes through 1/4" steel) and that thing keeps kicking.

i've got an old dewalt corded drill....and when i say old, i mean like, 100 yrz older than god....i don't uze it that often, but man, when i do, i alwayz forget jus how much torque that thing crankz out :yoinks: :rofl: :headbang: ppp

i've got an old dewalt corded drill....and when i say old, i mean like, 100 yrz older than god....i don't uze it that often, but man, when i do, i alwayz forget jus how much torque that thing crankz out :yoinks: :rofl: :headbang: ppp
Ya, that thing would probably spin you. Quality was the name of the game back in the day. Now it's like, eh, it's only $100. I'll buy another one.

Got an old grey Navy drill I liberated that'll do the same thing.

A smidge of Mephisto's Sundae Thumper rosin...

Screenshot_2023-10-26-13-58-07-641.jpg

:pass:

I need your guy's take on this.

I ordered these seeds from Linda Seeds. They are Original Sensible Seed brand.

I have an Orange Diesel seed that has not popped in a week, in distilled water on my warming mat.

The seeds they sent don't look right. Some are really big. The OD one that hasn't opened is like twice the size of a normal seed.

1698344207968.png

3 out of the 4 were white, not brownish / greenish like most seeds.

I opened the Cherry Alien packet, and those appear the same way.

1698344263382.png

My camera didn't capture it well, but the top 3 seeds are much much lighter colored and larger than the bottom one.

Is this normal?

I need your guy's take on this.

I ordered these seeds from Linda Seeds. They are Original Sensible Seed brand.

I have an Orange Diesel seed that has not popped in a week, in distilled water on my warming mat.

The seeds they sent don't look right. Some are really big. The OD one that hasn't opened is like twice the size of a normal seed.

View attachment 1641479

3 out of the 4 were white, not brownish / greenish like most seeds.

I opened the Cherry Alien packet, and those appear the same way.

View attachment 1641481
My camera didn't capture it well, but the top 3 seeds are much much lighter colored and larger than the bottom one.

Is this normal?
I would say a week is too long and that the seed is likely a dud. I would try a direct to solo germination and see if something pops and go from there. I've had some weird colored seeds do just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back