Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight All You Happy Thursday Live Stoners.

I just wanna thank everyone that took the time out there day to help me feel better. I will say the last 2 days the depression has lifted and I feel back to normal. You all definitely helped me get there. Thank you all again. Means alot to me. :bighug: :pass:
Happy to share :bighug::pass:

Ya u def gotta be careful! My last infusion i used 10g of larf and stem and leaf trash and infused a full mason jar worth! Using tcheck the stuff was 584mg per tablespoon and brownies take 1/2 cup! Thats 4 tbsp or 2,336mg of oil that went into an 8-10 serving pan of brownies! :eyebrows::woohoo1::rofl:
Wow 230mg per brownie, only a couple of my friends would manage a dose that high most would be out.

i've got an old dewalt corded drill....and when i say old, i mean like, 100 yrz older than god....i don't uze it that often, but man, when i do, i alwayz forget jus how much torque that thing crankz out :yoinks: :rofl: :headbang: ppp
I have an old corded 3/8 drill, it has a side handle because it needs one. I spun a 5 gallon paint can with it when the stir rod stuck in the muck, whata mess.........

Hey, great advice on the kelp thing, I hadn't thought of that. I put a few drops of kelp solution on top of the rockwool that the seeds are in.

View attachment 1641491

I swapped out the orange diesel seed for a new one. The grape soda already had its little tail going on, when I put it in the rockwool.

Then they each got a few drops of kelp stuff that I add to my nutrient solution usually.

Humidity dome on, and their on the warming mat on my work bench.
I germinate in a 25% strength nutrient solution which includes kelp in my rock wool starter cubes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back