Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an old corded 3/8 drill, it has a side handle because it needs one. I spun a 5 gallon paint can with it when the stir rod stuck in the muck, whata mess.........

ya, my dewalt has the side handle....but i took it off yearz ago & gawd only knowz where the hell it is now :rofl: :face:ppp

Think it might be another early night for me...Been trying to catch up from some rough nights.
Notice you removed a word from the Sanwey contest........ :smokeit:
What word? carved! yes I did. It don't have to be carved. I don't need no stinking carving!

from rollitup;
For a pollen carrier, heat about 2 or 3 teaspoons of flour in an oven to 180F for about 20 mins or in a small pot set on low heat, let it cool *thoroughly*, and mix with the pollen to dilute it. I use a ratio of about 1/4 tsp pollen to 3 tsp flour and have very successful pollination rates.

Anybody know the cooking process for flour for storing pollen? Temp/time/ratio? Can't find it but know I've seen it :shrug:
Yes you want to accomplish two things dry and pasteurize the flour. You can do this in an oven at 225°F for 1 hour. Store airtight right away, then let cool to ambient temperature before adding the pollen. Add a desiccant pack if you have one, remove as much air as practical and seal the bag well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back