Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks @Lil Dab :pass:
1698365156738.gif

So I took a sample from an auto in my raised bed. The Northern Lights auto x Afghani. did a quick dry so didn't expect much.... DAMN! I was in da couch for 3 hours lol! Got to dig into the seed box and see who they came from, because this is definitely a keeper!
I'll post a pic tomorrow.

Yes you want to accomplish two things dry and pasteurize the flour. You can do this in an oven at 225°F for 1 hour. Store airtight right away, then let cool to ambient temperature before adding the pollen. Add a desiccant pack if you have one, remove as much air as practical and seal the bag well.
I did none if that so my pollen prob dead! :( :crying:

I feel that pain. Especially when they hit flower always goes down hill. Your plants look good that you harvested the other day.

I know I was JK some what thank you :pass:I still have issue's with plants especially come flower. I just don't worry about it anymore it is what it is by then :toke:

Plus most the time if I have them out from a photo op I pluck the dead ugliness off so you don't see it as much as me..

I know I was JK some what thank you :pass:I still have issue's with plants especially come flower. I just don't worry about it anymore it is what it is by then :toke:

Plus most the time if I have them out from a photo op I pluck the dead ugliness off so you don't see it as much as me..
:crying: I may have done that a time or two.

Been smoking with my wife's cousin that is in from CO and he cant get over the taste of the rosin he said " I just want to keep hitting that it taste so good but I can't cause I'm too fucked up already" He's not much of dabber:doh::baked::crying::lildab:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back