Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to the gym. Now I feel a little less bad about having hot dog stuffed soft pretzels for lunch.
These are off the motha f-ing chain bro! :d5:

1698338059460.png

1698337975840.gif

Just had to order a new battery for my B&D drill....original one lasted 7 years....that's freaking impressive

I smoked my B&D drill using a bulb auger for planting tulip bulbs. All the magic smoke came out.

Upgraded to Dewalt.

I really liked that drill though, you could swap the head out and I had a couple heads for it, like I know I had a saw one.

There is an Amish bakery near me that makes them fresh every day. And they use Nathans dogs. Soooo good.

2 of those and a diet birch beer are my lunch at least once a week.
Auntie anne’s pretzels makes them fresh but never tried them! Def no amish in texas! ;) :shrug::rofl:

1698338378875.gif

I smoked my B&D drill using a bulb auger for planting tulip bulbs. All the magic smoke came out.

Upgraded to Dewalt.

I really liked that drill though, you could swap the head out and I had a couple heads for it, like I know I had a saw one.
Mine is just an old 20v Matrix....been damn good so far. Bought a spare batt when the original got to less than an hour use time. 2 days ago I pulled the trigger and absilutly nothing, put it on the charger and quick red flashing proved it was done.

Auntie anne’s pretzels makes them fresh but never tried them! Def no amish in texas! ;) :shrug::rofl:

View attachment 1641474

Apparently there are

There are tons around here. Everyone in the city thinks its quaint. Its cute until you get stuck behind a horse and buggy on a windy road for 10 miles.

Apparently there are

There are tons around here. Everyone in the city thinks its quaint. Its cute until you get stuck behind a horse and buggy on a windy road for 10 miles.
Apparently they are dwindling! No idea how someone could live here without ac! I would be having a damn heat stroke every day!

Upgraded to Dewalt.

I've smoked my Dewalt a couple times (the first time was mixing concrete and a second,third,fourth were drilling 2" holes through 1/4" steel) and that thing keeps kicking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back