Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw Good Idea @St. Tom ...all the completed reviews have all the Best info ..eye candy......:bravo:...ready made..

Do you want some of my photos.....Hobbsey says the multi pots drive them nuts on social media..they Think I'm the antichrist........:crying:...might get a bit convo going.........
For sure aunty as it takes all kinds and style of growing and you use the sun like it's your bitch lol and we're already in a pm arnt we

Touché true plus I don’t want the master title there’s too much responsibility that comes with that :nono::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::pighug:
I think everyone realised how easy they were to grow with the right medium and if I could grow one that means anybody can as im the king of just winging it even on my big girls

Purple underbelly...Can you spot it?

Screenshot_2023-10-03-09-32-56-127.jpg

:chimp:

I put a linda seeds order in this morning. A lot of my seeds are over a year old at this point and are not doing that great. Slow to open and slow to grow. I have an Auto AK that hasn't changed in size in several days as a little seedling.

1696340569650.png

I bought a few linda's white label just for shits and grins because they are so cheap.

But I'm really looking forward to the Orange Diesel and the Cherry Alien.

For sure aunty as it takes all kinds and style of growing and you use the sun like it's your bitch lol and we're already in a pm arnt we

There you go @St. Tom ..... :headbang: ....

I'll get more for you....:pass:...lot's going on...as you know........:deadhorse:

Howdy y’all :toke:

Update from the ManCave and the Greenhouse for those interested.

First the Greenhouse…

IMG_8872.jpeg

She’s coming along. Not sure how she will fair as temps are dropping now. She isn’t that strong against PM. Been fighting it back the last month. All good still. Smells like an OG should. 🦨

IMG_8873.jpeg

Plenty of frost on her. Very sticky too.

IMG_8878.jpeg

The little Grease Gun is doing ok for being outside too. Also fighting the PM back with Neem oil.

IMG_8877.jpeg

Frosty little girl for sure.

Ok, now the ManCave…

Day 31

Top feeding and have them their second feeding.
Mychorrizea
Diatomaceous Earth
Dr. Earth Flower Girl

Watered them in with RO water, CalMag plus, and also molasses.

Very happy girls 💯💕💕🪴🪴💕💕

IMG_8898.jpeg

Yep 😉

IMG_8899.jpeg
IMG_8909.jpeg
IMG_8906.jpeg

Hope you are all as happy as these girls are!

Peace ☮️ love 💕 and happiness to ALL ‼️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back