Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to let you guys no im running afn Instagram:biggrin: and im looking for content folks the more eye catching the better with strain information age breeder ect .also people who don't do Instagram I will give you a shout as an afn grower
I can give you content, but I don't want to be tagged.

Just to let you guys no im running afn Instagram:biggrin: and im looking for content folks the more eye catching the better with strain information age breeder ect .also people who don't do Instagram I will give you a shout as an afn grower

More than welcome to any of my content. How would you like us to get it to you? or if you would rather just pick that’s fine too.

More than welcome to any of my content. How would you like us to get it to you? or if you would rather just pick that’s fine too.
Pm me it and anything that's eye catching really nice final shots of girls at harvest of autoflowers but I will still post photos

@St. Tom needs a Hand.........if anyone regularly cross-dresses...I means crosses over......he could Do with a bit of Activity......even if it is just a Pop in...say Hello............. :headbang:

Autoflowerdotorg is posting like crazy on instagram. must be trying to get some folks from there to make there way from the dark side to the light.
It's me Mr brother I'm gonna set it on fire again we've been wasting one of our best resource s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back