Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very interesting reveg growth

IMG_20231003_065504.jpg

Afternoon @PinkyNotTheBrain :bighug: ...how's your world.....?...:pass:
IMG_20231003_060038690.jpg

Tryna get myself right to go to work. Got some relief this morning from the pain. After days of it im exhausted and feel like I need a day of food and rest cuz i been home but even if im in bed im certainly not resting rollin around hurtin but, got to try to work. I have no energy but I can't risk eating
giphy (46).gif

Very interesting reveg growth

View attachment 1636139

The only one I've seen reveg..showed exactly the same growth..........
View attachment 1636144
Tryna get myself right to go to work. Got some relief this morning from the pain. After days of it im exhausted and feel like I need a day of food and rest cuz i been home but even if im in bed im certainly not resting rollin around hurtin but, got to try to work. I have no energy but I can't risk eating View attachment 1636148

What can I say.....?........... :bighug: ...apart from offering Hugs.......

I see we have some posts on IG! @St. Tom and @Drownomatic , nice showing!
Just to let you guys no im running afn Instagram:biggrin: and im looking for content folks the more eye catching the better with strain information age breeder ect .also people who don't do Instagram I will give you a shout as an afn grower

Just to let you guys no im running afn Instagram:biggrin: and im looking for content folks the more eye catching the better with strain information age breeder ect .also people who don't do Instagram I will give you a shout as an afn grower
You have permission to use any of my pics and posts on the strains I have run. If there are any worth looking at…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back