Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Autoflowerdotorg

My dyslexia gets that as AutoflowerDAWG.......can't help Thinking that is more You @St. Tom ...:yeah:

You Know what photos always make other people Gasp don't you.......?... Solo's......

the size we can get them in such a small amount of soil/compo....

Now...........if only I could remember who the King of the solocup is.........?..........:eyebrows:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.gif

My dyslexia gets that as AutoflowerDAWG.......can't help Thinking that is more You @St. Tom ...:yeah:

You Know what photos always make other people Gasp don't you.......?... Solo's......

the size we can get them in such a small amount of soil/compo....

Now...........if only I could remember who the King of the solocup is.........?..........:eyebrows:

View attachment 1636158

1696337841515.gif

Oh wait you weren’t meaning me huh?:doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Just kidding @St. Tom you are the master and wouldn’t even be able to grow them like I do in solos if it wasn’t for you:toke::worship:

Aw Good Idea @St. Tom ...all the completed reviews have all the Best info ..eye candy......:bravo:...ready made..

Do you want some of my photos.....Hobbsey says the multi pots drive them nuts on social media..they Think I'm the antichrist........:crying:...might get a bit convo going.........

View attachment 1636159

Oh wait you weren’t meaning me huh?:doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Just kidding @St. Tom you are the master and wouldn’t even be able to grow them like I do in solos if it wasn’t for you:toke::worship:
If you still have good pics of solos pm them as I will keep them in a pm to post when I need them and thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back