Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Root Beer Float Live Rosin Tuesday!

57861a53b321b84c01ade79c0ef16f40.gif

1696340595268.jpeg

giphy.webp

7898.gif

e8c4b4f33196b162c3a230d8d7f06b2d.gif
And it looks like it is training day for everyone in the 2x4 tent a.nd probably the biggest female Bloodstone.

And it's my oldest boy's .birthday! He was born a prune picker in Balboa Naval Hospital, San Diego, CA 42 years ago :face: :haha: at 1:10 A M. He was barely born on my mom and pop's anniversary. I was the second human being to hold him. The Doctor caught him and handed him to me. I carried him over to where they were going to clean him up. They got him cleaned up and I cut his cord.

Yes they do but that’s not why:crying: :pighug: :gary::devil:

Comes with the Admin badge......someone has to do the crap jobs and get the flam for it.....:pass:..... might as well be me....:shrug:

badest.gif

:pass:

That is the nightmare in a late greenhouse grow....:headbang:... ....

#FingersCrossed .....:headbang:

Yup....they Appreciate all you have done for them.........:watering:
Thanks, you know the love required yourself. 💕💕

I feel blessed to be a steward of these beautiful plants. They bring me so much joy during the process of the grow. I don’t even really need more of the meds, but I give away almost everything I grow to those who need it…

I pulled my amnesia haze this morning, it was smaller than this auto AK and a day or two younger. Neither of them have shown any leaf growth at all, still just the cotyledons. The amnesia haze literally had no root at all. I wonder if I f'd up and burnt them, I always start them in half strength nutes, maybe I made a mistake and used full? IDK.

The auto AK is in a 5 gallon bucket now with a 4 watt air pump and 2 air stones. You can feel a little air coming out from the coco coir thats around the seedling. I'm hoping that, and the southern ag fungicide (basically hydroguard) help it out, the bacteria in the southern ag help break down nutes for the roots as well as protect against bad bacteria.

I'm also realizing I had the light spaced for stuff in 5 gallon buckets, not on the floor of the tent, so thats 2 feet of extra space between the plant and the light. So hopefully all this combined helps it get its a$$ moving, because I don't like it when seeds lollygag around with autoflowers since you're on a limited time frame.

What I'm learning here is, I need to track this stuff better. I should get a white board for my grow area...

Has anyone heard of Blim Burn seeds before?

I got 3 of these as a gift with my order.

Not sure if I trust them, they are advertising this strain being 38%. Come on. I'm pretty sure thats impossible.

I'm gonna go ahead and put this auto AK seedling in a 5 gallon DWC bucket.

Its gimpy as hell, but I'm hoping maybe getting some air and moisture moving around the roots might encourage it to get growing.
Just let it run!
Both of these didn't do a damn thing for over a week after they popped the surface! It was too much light, so way too much blue, from the Mars SP3000 because the dimmer was screwed.
Walter White left Aunt Jeannie's Elixir right
IMG_20231002_232420366_HDRz.jpg

And they look a week behind at about 32 days. Both are on the verge of that Earth box rage though!:eyebrows:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back