Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Root Beer Float Live Rosin Tuesday!

57861a53b321b84c01ade79c0ef16f40.gif

View attachment 1636190
giphy.webp

View attachment 1636201
e8c4b4f33196b162c3a230d8d7f06b2d.gif
And it looks like it is training day for everyone in the 2x4 tent a.nd probably the biggest female Bloodstone.

And it's my oldest boy's .birthday! He was born a prune picker in Balboa Naval Hospital, San Diego, CA 42 years ago :face: :haha: at 1:10 A M. He was barely born on my mom and pop's anniversary. I was the second human being to hold him. The Doctor caught him and handed him to me. I carried him over to where they were going to clean him up. They got him cleaned up and I cut his cord.
Happy birthday junior Bill! Hey buddy i think i found a pic online of u and the kid as a baby! ;) :haha::crying:

1696348493387.jpeg

If u are spraying the girl in bloom with neem them buds are gonna taste awful cuz u will taste the neem oil! U should swap to southernag garden friendly fungicide! Can use thru bloom without ill effects and its good stuff! @Mañ'O'Green approved ;) :rofl:

I approve too!

I use it in a foliar spray right up until a week or two before harvest. Just don't SOAK the buds, but it won't hurt them. And the good bacteria keeps the bad stuff away.

i've grown a granddaddy purple photo from blim burn....top-notch nighttime med :sleeping: :headbang: ppp

Good to here, thanks man!

My wife likes really fruity flavors, so I'm sure she'll love the tangerine.

I have some mango smiles I grew this spring that she is saving and using sparingly because of how much she likes it.

Has anyone heard of Blim Burn seeds before?

I got 3 of these as a gift with my order.

Not sure if I trust them, they are advertising this strain being 38%. Come on. I'm pretty sure thats impossible.

Idk about the 38% but I grew their Apple Fritter auto in a half gallon pot and I still got about 60 grams. Really enjoyed the smoke!
20230821_134119.jpg

20230828_105454.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back