Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
What up player, are we making our way to dab town or what?
1696353868003.gif

Perfect timing! :eyebrows::crying:
image.jpg

My mom used the head slap ear pull combo :rofl:
View attachment 1636231
Your prob too young cuz quite sure they phased it out before i made it to junior high but the principal used to have a paddle on the wall like a cricket bat to beat on the really bad kids! :yoinks::rofl:

1696354217452.gif

1696354229862.gif

Yeah....... :headbang: ....or a stinging flap from a wet tea towel if you were sligtly outta reach.........:biggrin:

Me mother was a great shot with a wet cloth......... :crying:
My grandmother was gangster! She would make us go out back and get the switch (or branch to u youngins) off the tree that she was then gonna beat u with! :yoinks::nono::crying:

1696354442096.gif

My grandmother was gangster! She would make us go out back and get the switch (or branch to u youngins) off the tree that she was then gonna beat u with! :yoinks::nono::crying:

View attachment 1636243
My mom said that my grandma would get pissed if they brought back a small one so then she had to go out and pick one then you were really in trouble :crying:

My mom said that my grandma would get pissed if they brought back a small one so then she had to go out and pick one then you were really in trouble :crying:
No bro she’s lying cuz the small ones were the worst! They were super flimsy so they could straight whip your ass with them and they never broke! That was the thing too when u got a switch whipping it was usually u getting beaten with the branch til it breaks so the small flimsy ones lasted forever! Granny catch carpel tunnel before it snaps it half! :haha::crying:

No bro she’s lying cuz the small ones were the worst! They were super flimsy so they could straight whip your ass with them and they never broke! That was the thing too when u got a switch whipping it was usually u getting beaten with the branch til it breaks so the small flimsy ones lasted forever! Granny catch carpel tunnel before it snaps it half! :haha::crying:
Or lets say she’s lucky! My granny went for the small ones if u tried to bring in a big old brittle branch! :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back