Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
1000011920.jpg

Don’t knock them until you’ve tried them :toke: :face::face::face::face::face:
My dad and father in law rock em religiously but for me nah. They are cool, I get it, I just don't like the feeling of bare feet and crocs. :crying:
And if I'm wearing socks I might as well be wearing shoes. Crocs are like a sauna for my feet :crying:

I have adidas slides that have some cushion but that's about it i rarely even wear em. These bad boys right here:
1000011946.jpg

My dad and father in law rock em religiously but for me nah. They are cool, I get it, I just don't like the feeling of bare feet and crocs. :crying:
And if I'm wearing socks I might as well be wearing shoes. Crocs are like a sauna for my feet :crying:

I have adidas slides that have some cushion but that's about it i rarely even wear em. These bad boys right here:
View attachment 1636251
I like my socks I’m weird like that and not a bare foot person. They do get funny feeling bare foot and sweating. I have a pair of slides for around the house but the wife hates me wearing them with socks especially in public :doh::crying:

I like my socks I’m weird like that and not a bare foot person. They do get funny feeling bare foot and sweating. I have a pair of slides for around the house but the wife hates me wearing them with socks especially in public :doh::crying:
1696361226644.gif

:yeah:

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back