Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone watching some playoff baseball?

View attachment 1636253

View attachment 1636254
1000011947.gif

Good Morfnoevight All you Happy Fajita or Chicken and Noodles Tuesday Live Stoners.

Yeah, I cannot decide on what to have for linner, both options sound good!

I am dabbing some MSG this morning.........

:woohoo1:

Good Morfnoevight All you Happy Fajita or Chicken and Noodles Tuesday Live Stoners.

Yeah, I cannot decide on what to have for linner, both options sound good!

I am dabbing some MSG this morning.........

:woohoo1:
I vote fajeeters amigo! Tonight is some “national night out” thingy so we are having food trucks at the neighborhood park and first 200 peeps get a ticket for free food but my mom is on some committee where she has donated baskets of jams and stuff before so she got to preregister and got 4 tickets already! Think its Mexican food truck(s) but not sure if its just 1! Seems like 200 people cree plus paying customers is a lot for 1 damn food truck! :shrug:

I vote fajeeters amigo! Tonight is some “national night out” thingy so we are having food trucks at the neighborhood park and first 200 peeps get a ticket for free food but my mom is on some committee where she has donated baskets of jams and stuff before so she got to preregister and got 4 tickets already! Think its Mexican food truck(s) but not sure if its just 1! Seems like 200 people cree plus paying customers is a lot for 1 damn food truck! :shrug:
So one could say... That your mom does indeed, have the sauce.

1000011949.gif

1000011950.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back